• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness Remix!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Sweeties, this is back, and none of y'all sweeties decided to even tell the sweetie who started the random thread?! >=/ XD

Well sweeties, I love pink too! X3 *Tries to continues story but gave up. XD*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Rai said:
    I hope you people are glad to see me ;O;
    RAI! *glomptackles* And I'm happy DM has resumed his epic. ^^

In other news...

You can dance! You can dance! Everybody look at your pants!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • gs135790 said:
    OMG! I love pink.
    If you love pink, you are a friend of mine >83

Merf....I am kinda rusty...But here we go:

Dance! Dance liek you have never danced before! Dance for Artemis, cheese, teh cannibal pandas and the 5ft tall monkey doll! <3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *dances herself into another dimension(brain cancer wouldn't affect her anyway o_o)*

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space, and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow-between science and superstition. And it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call...

Pieland. *Twilight Zone music*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    aye! theres a six demension too!!! and it is real!!!mahammid went into it!!!and jesuses followers!!! hey! theres a blue wolf with a flop of hair over its eyes, a pink fox with wings and three tails, a pink wolf with teeth showing and a blue dragon with horns following amy!!!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • gs135790 said:
    PINK!

I dont like to dance, it causes...foot cancer...or something...
    O_O! Don't insult dancing!!! I am a dancer! I dance 9 hours a week! <333 Dance is my life! ;O; <3

BB! *huggles* Thankies for making this thread of d00m! >:3333

I married a book yesterday o.o;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Midnight Shadow said:
    aye! theres a six demension too!!! and it is real!!!mahammid went into it!!!and jesuses followers!!! hey! theres a blue wolf with a flop of hair over its eyes, a pink fox with wings and three tails, a pink wolf with teeth showing and a blue dragon with horns following amy!!!

*looks* ...So there is! Hi MSW, Amy-chan, Avayla, and Ozymandias! ^^ *waves*

I married a book yesterday o.o;
    You did, Rai? o_o; I'm still trying to get someone hooked up with my friend the canoe....

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I got married to THE DA VINCI CODE! It's the greatest book ever written <3 But my new hubby is already being cheated on... *loves Inuyasha way too much not to have an affair with him <3*

Aww, A canoe?! I once dated a rubber tube...maybe he can help your friend with water-related items >:3

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I am so lucky to have a friend who has contacts among inanimate objects used on bodies of water.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • *gets a fax from the rubber tube/ex-boyfriend*

Here is a list of bachlor water-related inanimate objects :3

LIST:

- Joe the motor boat
    - Bob the sponge
    - Harry the meirman
    - Ernie the rubber ducky
    - Sam the floation device

^ That's all for now ^__^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Hmm...thank you. I'm off to inform Kelly the canoe. *skips off to the mountain lake where Kelly lives*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • You are welcome! The inanimate object date line is glad to be at your service =3 Call Again!!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • I like to dance ballet but...even I have limits...;__; *is tied on puppet strings* oww, my legs...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • o__o

That was good...but I think it's kinda spammy....But that's just me. *hates really long random posts*

I never found that shovel ;;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I'm sorry...but that's an actual song...you can look it up if you like...I'm sorry you hated it....

Why not? ;-;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I didn't hate the song itself ^^ Just it's longness o_o;

Don't you remember? In my club a long long time ago...we were looking for a shovel that disappeared tomorrow...

Back