• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adamantite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauzeruk

That guy...
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    POKEMON: ADAMANTITE

Pokemon Adamantite is a basic remake of pkm Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. However, these games will feature a new storyline, etc. The game is set 2-3 years after Platinum.

Story/Plot

The story begins with a dream,which depicts a clash between shadowy legendaries (Dialga/Palkia/Giratina), while other Legendaries (Darkrai, Cresselia, etc) watch. Suddenly a huge white void appears, and 2 gold eyes appear in the void. The screen begins to shake, and you wake up abruptly.
    When you wake up, you head downstairs, and leave the house, you are disoriented, and seem to be caught in a hallucination. By now, you are 13, 3 years after you defeated Cyrus and team Galatic and became the Sinnoh Champion, however, you can't remember any of it, as far as you are concerned, you are still a ordinary kid living @ home. However, after your dream, you start having Memorial Scream(signified by the screen flashing white), and disoriented, you wander into Lake Verity, and are attacked by a wild pokemon.
    The wild pokemon is a Shroomish, which confuses you even more, because Shroomish aren't native to Sinnoh. And without any pkmn on hand, you cannot do anything, however, a mysterious person behind you toses you a brief case. You open the brief case to find the 3 Sinnoh starters (subject to change, if you want), after you choose 1, you battle the Shroomish, and win.
    After winnin, you look behind you, and see that you were saved by Prof. Rowan (NOTE: Prof Rowan, and several other major characters have forgotten you ,due to memory loss), who then walks up to you saying:
    "I see you were having a Memorial Scream, I too, have had these over time. And I have figured out the source. Someone, or something, has altered our memories, and I want to find out who" (something along these lines, I'll buff them up in development)
    "However, I can only trust people who are sensitive to the Universe, and are capable of Memorial Screams. Therefore, I would like you to keep that pokemon, and recruit you into my research team, how about it?" You must say yes.
    After being recruited, Dawn and Barry(can be renamed @ the start of the game) will appear from the lake entrance, and Prof Rowan will tell them that you've been recruited (NOTE: In this game, Barry has moved to Sandgem Town)
    Dawn will be happy & congradulate you, but Barry will be questioning about your faith and usefulness, and challenge you to a battle, he will have the starter with the opposing type that you chose, @ level 5 (don't worry, your pkmn will be healed before the battle).
    After winning, Prof Rowan will complain about Barry's recklessness, and give you a pokedex and 5 pokeballs, then he and the others will leave. Before leaving, Barry will tell you that you seem very familiar to him, and to meet him in his house in Sandgem Town. After that you will be forced to leave, and after you leave, Zepher (the leader of the new team) will appear and comment on your trainer ability, then he will make a ominous comment on how God will fall, and then he will disappear...

A bit long I know, and I have more of it planned out too, and I'll add more later if I feel like it, after I get this project on board, more of the plot will be revealed.
    Another thing about this game, is that the plot is thick and kinda edgy (as my teacher puts it), so its more of an "Older-Fan" game that one for a 10 year old like the real games

Features
    -An entirely new plot
    -A new team (the God Brigade)
    -New Items: God Orb, Spear Key, etc.
    -New Pokemon (only if I can get a GOOD spriter)
    -8 new TMs
    -Uncatchable legends like Darkrai, Shaymin, & Arceus catchable
    -New post game events (ex. The Universe War)
    -New post game features/locations (ex. The Seperatist Islands, travel to Hoenn)
    -Maps of the entire Sinnoh region changed
    -New Pokedex (175 pokemon)

Features can be added or removed throught development

Development

Now heres the issue:

I have RPG XP, but I can't get it to work, and I've tried ALOT of stuff. I'm currently trying to use other things, like Game Maker, Sphere, or C++, but its not working out that well, so I'm going to need to ask for some help here.

I'm gonna need:

-Someone or a team of people (perferably a team) who have paid RPG XPs or others, and can help create maps, and other stuff in that manner (no scripting, ploting etc, needed)
    -Someone that can get some music for the game, DPP music is fine, but if you want to try and make your own, go for it!
    -Spriters for the pokemon (can be ripped), or for new pkmn (If I can get that to work out)

If your interested, email me at:
    KronosKore@gmail(.com, can't post due to the fact I haven't made 15 posts yet)

Once I've got a good team going, we can start development

THANX!

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Think of game threads as a tortoise. If it hasn't moved in six years, it's dead, so leave it alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back