• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Are 3rd gen battle sims extinct?

bossman34

Citizen of Kanto
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2018
    I'm a huge fan of this generation, and i remember playing Netbattle and Shoddy Battle back in the day to compete competitively with other players. I've tried downloading some of the popular sims recently like Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown, and I can't seem to find a way to play 3rd gen style (only 386 pokemon and attack style based on move type and not the attack style). If anyone knows somewhere to play like this please let me know!!

PS - I'm on mac now so i haven't tried Netbattle because its PC only, anyone know if it's active?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    If I'm not mistaken, Showdown has a thing called Third Gen (OU). It might be that.

Back