• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

and don't forget my platter <3

Spiff

love child
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I am currently in favor of more risque topics on pc

okay pokecommunity, pick one member on pc to be your servant for the day. who is this member, and what do you make them do? sexual favors are out

and for the love of god follow the rules

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • sexual favors are out

and for the love of god follow the rules

+1 i will seriously infract yo asses if you go against this

okay continue. 8)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dragon would be my servant for a day but only so I could forcehuggle him until I forgot all the bad things in the world.

... In a totally not sexual way i swear

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm picking up Foxrally so we can finally continue on with our JP since we haven't posted in Gunpowder for like a month.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I would rather be a servant for someone else who actually legit needs the help.

For now, my dorm room is really messy, so a servant would be really nice. I would still help him/her though lol.

I guess I choose... Sheep because I need some good to balance out my bad, and we have stuff in common, so it would be pretty cool I guess.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    bobandbill, but more like a personal bodyguard!
    WATAAH! Hmm that must be him kicking bad guys! ^_^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like Sunflower's idea of a bodyguard cause I'm not really that needy, I'm just a weakling, lmfao. So Klippy is buff n stuff. Hi, bodyguard!

2987371-tattletale_strangler's_card.jpg

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • the first person that brings me an actual meganium plushie will be my bodyguard. i do provide benefits.

Years
  • My bodyguard must always deliver me cute Oshawott plushies, and tons of tunes!

However, if I had to choose a specific member I'd go with my fellow Pokemon sections bae Unapologetic Sunflower because of how much he goes to support me when I'm down.

Reactions: Sun
    Back