• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    how to go to iceland island ?? and also i'm stuck and keylime island because of some group of shellder blocking the way east of the town ??

I don't know where Iceland island is but about the shellder: talk to them then go to nurse joy, she'll run of to her house find her and do as she says

How do i play the Rose Red chapter, i've talked to the sign, but the woman doesn't appear?

It has to be at least 09:00pm or 21h. There won't be any other Npc in the woods at that time and then you have to search for her (it's possible but I can't say for sure that you can only bring 1 pokémon before encountering her for the first time)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    where do you find fly i searched all over all till the perverted old man blocking the path

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    there 2 people there talked to both none of them responded with the hm

Hmm, strange. I went back (Navel Island that's the one) and that guy is back but he once gave me the HM02 :s I got it while beta testing b9 so maybe he moved it but that would be weird maybe he accidentally made it time-based :s

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Hmm, strange. I went back (Navel Island that's the one) and that guy is back but he once gave me the HM02 :s I got it while beta testing b9 so maybe he moved it but that would be weird maybe he accidentally made it time-based :s

then only Aethestode or someone who stumbled upon it can answer

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Do al the NPC's disappear at that time? 'Cause I found it difficult to start it to but there's a sign saying: "When you're about to die leave all your Pokémons at the pokécenter. So I came back with only 1 pokémon. Don't know if it was a coincidence but then I found the women.
    Fly can be found in the pokécenter right before you enter Danny's cave. For the Jynx bonus chapter you have to surf farther up after the Assassination-chapter, instead of immediately going right when surfing go a bit north and then head west to a cave
    It is 9Pm right now, and I tried having only one Pokemon in the party. Still not working for me, so unless I did something wrong, I may have went ahead and beat Danny before trying the event which I wasn't supposed to maybe. Or maybe it's only set for a certain time zone. But all the NPC's are still there.
    Also thank you for the help for the Hm and the Jynx event

Years
  • I'm just asking out of interest, so you don't need to answer this, and I don't mean to a a herp-derp, but where did you get the inspiration for the Red Rose chapter, other than to get players a Dusclops (which I critted and killed by accident).

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    It is 9Pm right now, and I tried having only one Pokemon in the party. Still not working for me, so unless I did something wrong, I may have went ahead and beat Danny before trying the event which I wasn't supposed to maybe. Or maybe it's only set for a certain time zone. But all the NPC's are still there.
    Also thank you for the help for the Hm and the Jynx event

Do you have RTC set on?

I'm just asking out of interest, so you don't need to answer this, and I don't mean to a a herp-derp, but where did you get the inspiration for the Red Rose chapter, other than to get players a Dusclops (which I critted and killed by accident).

Lets just say I was born in a very terrible place in China where a mother actually killed her own baby and then later committed suicide after being found out.

The name was taken from the song Rose Red by Emilie Autumn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAiROUocvRU

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Do you have RTC set on?

RTC? What is that? Since I don't know what that is, the answer would be a no then. How do I change it to be on then?
    -Nevermind, I know what it is now, I just never said it on its short form-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I have 2 questions... at the end of the Orange sage will Ash story be complet?, Will Gary appear? (I just download the beta 9.1 so i don't know)

Wich other coulour chapter are you going to finish before starting with the Metal chapters(if is you the one who is going to work with them, I remember long ago that someoneelse was going to help you with them)?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    by the way I think I should tell you this you put an extra / in the pokemon localitation url so it appears as not found.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have 2 questions... at the end of the Orange sage will Ash story be complet?, Will Gary appear? (I just download the beta 9.1 so i don't know)

Wich other coulour chapter are you going to finish before starting with the Metal chapters(if is you the one who is going to work with them, I remember long ago that someoneelse was going to help you with them)?

Red, Green, Blue and Yellow chapter.
    Well that guy who was "helping" (didn't really do anything) me decided to say this to me, "Hey! I've got a really cool idea! How about you quit, and I'll take over".

Still not working for me. I guess all I can do is wait for the next update and hope it works

That's because the beta is a patch and not a gba file.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added more screenshots for seven island chapters
    BETA%2B8_06.png
    BETA%2B8_15.png
    BETA%2B8_34.png
    BETA%2B8_85.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Guys, I kinda forgot what Blue said, and I've been looking around, and nothing, so, how do I get to the next island, after beating Team Rocket on Kinkan Island?

Last edited:
    Back