• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Petition: bring back the DCC

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • I don't believe that petitions, particularly online ones which have no actual bearing in real life and are pure slacktivism on the part of the signatory, are an effective way of getting things done. If you really something to change then you can do so much more for your cause than writing your name on a bit of paper. So no I've not.

also I thought this was serious and had a "nope." post so ready

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ok good this wasn't really a petition

But I'm pretty sure I've never signed any. Do most petitions even do anything? Cuz it never really seemed like it to me.

Sir Codin

Proven fact. I signed one recently for Bernie Sanders to sit down and read an economics book. Judging by how much he keeps spewing his bullshit, the petition obviously didn't do anything.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Petitions don't do muk.

Proven fact. I signed one recently for Bernie Sanders to sit down and read an economics book. Judging by how much he keeps spewing his bullmuk, the petition obviously didn't do anything.

this is why we can't have nice things

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I signed a petition once for to get one of our teacher to get fired because half of the time he didn't know what the hell he was doing. A good guy, but a bad teacher.

We never seen him since the christmas break in 2014, and my class graduated after Christmas of 2015.

Yukari

Guys we need to start a real petition to get the DCC back WHO'S WITH ME!

I think I have once but I can't remember what it was about.

Back