• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Genisis Forgotten Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
Years
  • Pokemon Genesis Forgotten Legends

Yay i'm making a new pokemon game called Pokemon Genesis Forgotten Legends (PGFL). You are Naru and you are in the region of Jehin. Anyways it's been 50 years since the events of pokemon emerald happened and the world compleatly changed. People don't know why pokemon are here. Gym's have been closed and the elite4 has disappered. Team:Rocket, Aqua, and Magma have disappered also. 2 years ago when it was up to Naru's broth to restore the world he too disappered. Now it's up to you and your rival to try to restore the pokemon world to it's balance. But there's a new evil lurking around.......

maybe new pokemon

a new region to explore

the new teams, team genisis and team legends

Last edited:

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
    Years
  • Well, the story sounds nice. Not the original idea of the pokemon games so that is why I like it ^^.
    And the screens look very good so far. hope to see more of this game.

Good luck.

=EDIT=

Just one thing, i think those flowers are from ruby or something, see the attachment for the FR/LG flowers

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It sounds like a good story, the screenshots are pretty good too. One small thing, shouldn't it be called "Genesis" or did you mean to spell it that way?

Neo Genesis

The Wanderer
    Years
  • I dont know but heres what I need help on.

Full Credit will be given.

title screen
    new pokemon
    how the freak do you make the cbs and menu system
    i'm using rm2k3

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Oh no... another person who hasn't prepared for their game...
    "You are I fear... defeated, my child."

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    To tell you the truth, I'm a little disappointed. Nevermind.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back