• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I haven't even finished ToS XD /and yet I still started playing DotNW anyways but um I don't mind being spoiled OK

Maybe I could always just read the manga... I'm almost done catching up to Bakuman, after all! So gonna have a future theme of this series.

Hmm, I wonder if I should post in the OOC despite not being accepted to the other parts of the RP yet. Though I doubt I'll get an answer since Tara seems to be off at the moment and no one else knows what I'm talking about XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, I guess since it's been brought up here enough people will know what I'm going on about XD; But not many people here have actually tried LJ RPing... ;; And it was Tara who got me into it, after all!

Trying my hand with my Plurk buddies (most of them are fellow LJ RPers), but Idk if I'll get a response from them or not ^^;

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
1Yes
2No
3Yes
4No
5Yes
6No
7Yes
8No
9Yes
10No
11Yes
12No
13Yes
14No
15Yes

DLTMS0, decision making since I forget.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

And I still think you'll do a beautiful job at it, Shawn~

Aaaah, I'll go ahead and post in the OOC. It's almost time for me to go to bed anyways D|

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Minor details always help with getting a character right. /learned that when reviewing mithos. misread a few things the first time, but now everything should be a-okay.
Especially when it's a main character.

Yeah. Been a while since you've been around, gatomon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha, I suppose so! But I don't think that's terrible than what we as mundanes due to the characters when we toss them somewhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mean? Who's mean. <3 It's not like I like playing Mithos 4000 years in the past because it would be easier to be mean to him that way. i mean.. it's not the only reason!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... Dondon. Shall I remind you to whom you are speaking to, before making assumptions that I am wrong about how Mithos was before Martel's death?

And it's not just Mithos.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. You don't really learn too much about Mithos' journey before Martel's death, but there is certainly enough evidence laying around that tells you how he was before he want insane. c:

But yeah. I really want a prequel so we know his history but then I would be scared that I have been playing him wrong the whole time and more people would then start playing Kharlan!Mithos ahahaha.... I like being one of the only ones who plays Kharlan!Mithos, even if it's hard to find a game for him. Luckily, I found one so it's all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back