• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

At what point are you satisfied with your writing?

Shuhbooty

space and time
Years
  • Haaa, I usually feel satisfied with my stuff for the first ~15 minutes after writing it. Then I start second-guessing everything. Probably part of the reason I never finish basically anything unless I can write it out in one sitting!

This is how I feel almost all the time. I'm always thrilled to complete something in one sitting, but when i go to take a break and freshin' up I start to second guess myself. So I usualy wait about a day or two, edit it (and then start to realize most of what I wrote wasn't too bad but some words or sentences didn't make sense) and then i'm sitting there almost re-writing the whole thing.

Best part is reading something a few years old, and turns out it wasn't even a bad piece and you end up liking it also. #me

Back