• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    hello this is a thread about pokemon theories and mysterys in the pokemon universe which nintendo did not address so please post your stories fan fiction and in general anything pokemon realated thank you for reading
    i will now leave u with this
    images

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'm afraid this doesn't really fit here. The main fic section is for posting full stories rather than discussing theories in general. People who want to suggest theories they have for a story can do so in the Plot Bunny thread sticky we have in the Writer's Lounge section, while people are free to make specific threads on theories to do with Pokémon (that is, without intending to write a story out of it) in the Pokémon General Section.

Hence going to close, given the right sections for this already have threads that would serve the same purpose or in the latter case don't seem to encourage a broad thread for this (and I'm not quite sure if your thread is for both or just one of the sorts you mentioned). Be sure to check the rules of individual sections before posting new threads in future, please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back