• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I'm not a fan of the new DW series, it felt more energetic with David imo but I digress.
Banner is nice and small and I like the font.
7/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Low quality image + Not so good CSS = low rating.

4//10

THAT much of text isn't necessary, tbh. If you still want all that text, try to arrange it in a better way. ;D

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Me no likey soccer. Other than that (which I'm not counting into my score), its not overly imaginative, but effective in its design
7.5/10

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Jpeg, argh. You should always save as PNG for the best quality. But I can still see that it looks good, so 70/100 if it was PNG.

shot571

Nicely layed out. Again the haunter creeps me out though.

(Yes I know mines rubbish just give me a one and move on)

shot571

its actually pretty nice. Just the actual pictures..... theyre not my type

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Well, it's crammed badly. You could've organized it in a much, much better way. ;;

Centralizing text and decreasing the size might help. Also, try to look up the CSS thread. That might help you. Adding a better banner might also help.

2//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back