• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Corruption

Years
  • 14032600042233logov2.png

Introduction

Pokémon Corruption is a fan-game developped with Pokémon Script Project by Krosk, a french starter-kit for RPG Maker XP.
    Made to gather old and new fans of Pokémon, it uses the plot of Pokémon Black and Pokémon White along retro graphics from the GSC era.

Story

The story takes place two years after Pokémon Black and Pokémon White, in an alternate universe. In this universe, Black and White have been defeated by N, which allowed Ghetis to take control of the entire Unova region.
    As the hero, you're a really big fan of Black, even if he lost his last battle. Wishing to become a good trainer as he was, you decide to join the Resistance, an organisation founded in order to stop Ghetis and Team Plasma. For this, you'll meet Cid, a member of this organisation, on your hometown Oliville, who will ask you to join him. Neither one nor two, you accept the proposition!
    When you arrive at Sabaki, a region situated north of Johto, you obtain your first Pokémon and meet a lot of new members. Then you start a lot of missions in which you'll have to travel the entire world in order to eradicate Team Plasma... or maybe it's only what you think.

Features

-A brand new region, Sabaki, along with old regions as Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova
    -Old retro graphics from GSC, with a lot of new tiles
    -A new accessory, the World-Pad, which is the successor of the Pokégear and allows you to listen the radio, check your map, but also check your trainer card!
    -All Pokémon from Gen 1 to Gen 5 will be included
    -A GV system (Glitchs Volontaires, or Voluntary Glitches) which features some strange glitches hidden in the game... what can you find behind them?
    -Some gyms are open, but you won't win any badge. Pokédex is disabled too : you don't have time to complete it!

Screenshots

Note : all these screenshots have been resized : the game is in 320*288.
    Graphics aren't definitives.
    Spoiler:

Musics

This category will be completed with remakes I made (in GSC style)
    Spoiler:

Team

GiraKoth - Creator
    Zelta - Compositor, Various aids
    And that's all...

Credits

All Pokémon Script Project Credits :
    Spoiler:

Project Credits (may not be updated) :
    Spoiler:

And also the entire Pokémon Script Project community, along with all people who supports this project!

Media and other stuff :

-PokéLab : a french website with news from different projects
    -And maybe more will come with time!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just added a day/night system that change the tileset used on a map depending on the time of your computer. I will try to change it so the Pokémon you encounter will change too ^^
    Anyway, here's the result at night :
    2014-12-08_225620.png
    2014-12-08_225609.png
    2014-12-08_225531.png
    2014-12-08_225501.png

I also need to find a way for the maplink script to allow tileset change of neighbors maps (well, if I can find another maplink script than the one in the project, that could be great too!)

Well, I guess I have nothing else to say '-'

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2020
    This is really cool looking. I like the idea of joining a Resistance, and the graphics look great. I love older style graphics. Overall, it looks very unique and exciting.
    All the screenshots look like they're in French. Will there be any way to play it in English?

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • Looks like a really cool game, I love the 2nd generation feel it has to it. Hopefully there is more to come.

Atomic Reactor

This looks awesome, I love the 2nd gen style, and I love that you're adding your own graphical touches to it to keep it interesting! Very nice!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    I just realized how few replies your thread has. It's a shame, since your game looks amazing. I don't follow any project on the Game Development section, but i'll make an exception here!

This screenshot in particular looks astonishing:

14097604729826corr8.png

Keep doing great. Good luck!

Years
  • Thanks a lot for all your answers ^^

Well, as SaltRoad said, the game is in French for now. However, I'll make an English version (that will be out a bit after the French version) ^^

The graphics are the results of a lot of work, but to be totally honest, I'm not proud of everything x)
    In the screenshot that joltjolteon mentioned for example, I don't really like the japaneses tiles I made, but a lot of people do... I plan to arrange them a bit later, but I think it will not change a lot.
    I am myself a very big fan of old Pokemon games, and I really plan to take care of every single details, so the project will take time to be completed. Here's what I'm actually doing :
    -Editing resume menu (Pokémon Script Project was developped for GBA style games)
    -Editing battle system (same reason)
    -Adding various graphics (when I have some new places ideas)

I also just finished my first GSC style music, a remake of Nuvema Town. I will upload it tomorrow :)

Edit : here's the music ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi everyone!

I don't know if I can double-post here. If I can't, please say it XD.
    Anyway, here's some news : I've just completed the Pokémon menu, where Pokémon stats and moves are displayed (what's the exact english name?).
    Here's the screens :
    141885826793402014_12_18_000820.png
    141885826752932014_12_18_000825.png
    141885826793392014_12_18_000828.png

I've added a little space for the Ability. The Nature, however, is not displayed as this mechanic will not be present in my game.
    I've kept the GSC graphics because I had no ideas, but maybe those screens will be more customized in the future ^^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I believe you can for updates and quotes and such haha.
    Anyways this game looks great sounds impossible for all reagions but haha i got hope! I do hope and wait for the English version and will be watching this :)

Back