• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:-) G-H-O-S-T (-:

Years
  • Game Play-->

The game moves in a chain fashion, beginning when the first player says a letter. The second player must add another letter to the first, having a word in mind that they are trying to spell. Player continues the chain, always adding on to the word without wanting to finish it.

The player who tacks on the final letter, ending the word (words must be at least 4 letters long), loses the round and earns a "G" — the first player to get 5 letters and spell G-H-O-S-T became +1 ghost in thread. Number will increase as many time someone become ghost ( i.e if anyone became ghost 2 time then +2 ghost, +3 ghost and so on xD)

Example:

If the word chain is M-O-U-S, and if the next player puts an E on the end of the word, he/she loses because they spelled the word MOUSE .The catch is that players must have an actual word in mind.

If the next player does not believe the word-chain is creating an actual word, he/she may challenge the previous player to prove they were indeed spelling a word. Let's say the word chain is O-R-A-N-G and there is a challenge. If the previous player can prove there is a word that can be spelled with those letters (ORANGE), the challenger gets G letter added on to their G-H-O-S-T. If the player cannot prove there is a word that begins O-R-A-N-G, he/she gets penalized by getting a letter G added on their G-H-O-S-T.

Objective-->

Connect letters in a chain, one by one, until a word is spelled. Try not to be the player to finish a word, and do not get caught inventing a new word.

People with word G-H-O-S-T-->

????

So let's get started

L

Last edited:
    Years
  • I challenge Witari that there is no word chain becoming..... so he got a G

If he can prove there is a word then I'll gladly take a G.

So new word....

A

Years
  • You guys revived this :' ) . And Rabinov done awesome extending word after esper and not let him get a G xD

A-B-H-O-R-R-E-N-C-E-S xD

I think it can't be extended

So I got a G.

New word!!!

T

Years
  • T-A-N-G-E

It's simple Rhajat....just extend word as long as you can and stop others from becoming ghost or yourself getting GHOST.

Years
  • T-A-N-G-E-N-C-I-E-S

xD with that I got a G-H xD

It's me every time who start a word you know guys becoming G-H-O-S-T is good xD

Next Word

O

Back