• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate HG/SS team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hey guys, i'm new here but wth, lets get thing started.
    I've been playing since the color series days (red fan here), so I can say i really know my pokemon. But now I wanted to start anew, and I havent been so interested in the diamond/pearl series (once I finished it i stopped playing). But now with the hg/ss series, my love is reborn(lol). So I wanted you guys to rate my team here:

Its just a starter team so here:

Shelder lv 32(to be cloyster once it learns ice beam)
    -Vendetta
    -surf
    -aurora beam
    -Blizzard

Pidgeotto lv 32
    -twister
    -featherdance
    -Fly
    -Quick attack

Quilava lv 32
    -Swift
    -leer
    -flame wheel
    -fire blast

Gengar lv 33
    -Hipnosis
    -focus punch
    -shadow ball
    -curse

jolteon lv 34
    -thundershock
    -strength
    -thunder
    ---

Shelgon lv 35
    -hydro pump
    -headbutt
    -draco meteor
    -fire blast

I was thinking about taking pidgeotto out as soon as shelgon becomes salamence and i teach it fly. Any suggestions about covering that spot?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • From the rules:

— Teams must include six Pokémon, each including its with item, EV spread, nature, and four moves. Please use something resembling the following format when listing each Pokémon:

Pokémon @ Item
    Trait (If required)
    EVs
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4

S&M is for competitive teams only, but there should be a new sub-forum up for in-game teams any way now, so hold tight.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back