• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexy Men - Top 3

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Years
  • This thread was made for me omg yiis

1. Jack Falahee
    Spoiler:

2. Joe Santagato
    Spoiler:

3. Mark E Miller
    Spoiler:

youtubers?
    i can see why you like the first one
    lovely brown eyes​

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
  • in a 100% heterosexual manner of course :^)

1. Leonardo DiCaprio
    Spoiler:

2. David Bowie
    Spoiler:

3. Syd Barrett
    Spoiler:

honourable mention for Chino Moreno, although that's more because of his panties-dropping vocals
    Spoiler:

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • My thirst for Nico Tortorella,
    Spoiler:

Godfrey Gao,
    Spoiler:

and Jake Gyllenhaal,
    Spoiler:

is very real.
    i used to crush on Jake G , especially in movies where he is all shirtless and shit haha​

New answer deleted my old one:

Spoiler:

These aren't in any particular order. I don't like to 'rate' my fangirl crushes based on hottest or anything.

Can I also add an honorable mention?

Spoiler:
    oh well well
    so you have a thing for young but also older guys
    haha you kinda like me right there{XD}
    and i see why you like the house doctor, he kinda got that special look thats nice​

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I noticed this topic and got curious :) I asked my girlfirend what guys she classifies as hot (except me of course {XD}) and she said that for her one of that guys is Zayn Malik from One Direction :) I don't listen to their music, not my genre at all but I looked through some of his pictures in this gallery and... Well I don't really understand her tastes, for me such guys look too feminine {XD} But I can't deny that some types of his style is rather interesting :)

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • I noticed this topic and got curious :) I asked my girlfirend what guys she classifies as hot (except me of course {XD}) and she said that for her one of that guys is Zayn Malik from One Direction :) I don't listen to their music, not my genre at all but I looked through some of his pictures in this gallery and... Well I don't really understand her tastes, for me such guys look too feminine {XD} But I can't deny that some types of his style is rather interesting :)

i get what you mean because a lot of KPOP boys look a bit girly sometimes with their make up and whatever else
    BUT
    sometimes it is just cute as hell, especially kpop boys {XD}​

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    i get what you mean because a lot of KPOP boys look a bit girly sometimes with their make up and whatever else
    BUT
    sometimes it is just cute as hell, especially kpop boys {XD}​

I understand, I saw some of their photos :)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    The thread is promoting an impossible standard for men to live up to. These threads shame men who don't fit stereotypical Hollywood looks and shame men of all shapes and sizes. I'm extremely triggered right now.

sigh.

i don't have anything else to contribute.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • The only man I consider sexy is myself. Hands down. If I were to ever see myself walking down the hall, I'd fall for him immediately.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Just because I'm into visual kei now, and it's also obvious how much I love Hugh and Tom still... time for new ones. 8D

Spoiler:

Pebbles should know what's like to drool over men who are feminine and such. :P

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I want Ryan Reynolds to throw me up against a wall take me out to dinner.

And I think I want to be double-teamed by say Markiplier and Jacksepticeye as well.

bUt maH maIn liST is:
    1. Klippy
    2. kLippy
    3. Daddy (aka KlIPPY)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Currently in love with Douwe Bob, the Dutch contestant from Eurovision this year.

Spoiler:

Warning, maaaassive image:
    Spoiler:

I can't speak Dutch but I watched this entire video because he's amazing, around 0:45-0:55 is the best part asjdfhskd

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Currently in love with Douwe Bob, the Dutch contestant from Eurovision this year.

Spoiler:

Warning, maaaassive image:
    Spoiler:

I can't speak Dutch but I watched this entire video because he's amazing, around 0:45-0:55 is the best part asjdfhskd

meh but his flower tattoo looks interesting and sexy {XD}

why has this guy not been listed yet omg
    Thor-2-The-Dark-World-Star-Chris-Hemsworth.jpg

this guy is too hot with long hair, it is unreal, so sexy it is like hurting meh eyes{XD}
    i know many women do not like guys with long hair but omg, you are crazy, yes, crazy, if you think he looks terrible with it
    omg i swear he is toooooo hot with long hair

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Oooo let's not even get me started on this thread. TO LATE!

Petey Williams - I've actually met him a hand full of times. :D
    220px-Petey_Williams_at_AlphaOne_2012.jpg

Georges St. Pierre
    gsp-suit.jpg

David Guetta
    david_guetta-1-thumb-530x303-14781.jpg

Back