• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

XY Season Two Speculation

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • The second season of the English dubbed XY series is approaching us, and there are a few things still up in the air. According to Cartoon Network's website, the season is listed as Pokémon the Series: XY | Season 2, but it is unknown whether that is a placeholder name or its actual name.

Do you think the new season will have a different name or do you think it's simply going to be XY Season Two? Will it have the same theme song as the first season, will it get a new remixed theme, or will it get a completely new theme? How long do you think this season will last? Will XY024 be a part of the second season?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I think regardless of what they call it, here's hoping that they remix "Pokemon World" as the opening.

Years
  • The one thing I know of with the upcoming season is that it will likely be 48 episodes long, as that's been the standard season length since the first dubbed BW season, Black & White.

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
    Years
  • I HOPE for the sake of all pokemon fans that they'll give it a good name. Just 'X and Y Season 2' is a HORRIBLE name. Also, I like to hear a old-season sound remixed (just like the first season remix) because for some reason, I like it a lot.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I really don't like the current theme. Originial is better. However I would love to hear a remix of Master Quest or Born to Be a Winner. And the English dub have a habit of naming the season different so it will probably be something like Pokemon XY: Mega Quest or something.

And if they use the current openign scenes, Getter Banban, I think those two theme could possibly the best choice. Note that Born to Be a Winner matches the opening greatly.

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I guess what I'm looking forward to the most about the new season is what the new theme song is going to be. I want to know if it's going to be a completely new theme or if it's going to be another remix.

Are any other dub viewers tired of waiting for the new season to start? :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hmmm Speculation that I want---

---- Ash get Key stone after the Movie event take place.

---- There will be an episode about Prof Sycamore Or someone else giving Hoenn Starter to new Trainer and That Boy from The Opening make his appearance.

---- Ash help him in choosing his starter Pokemon Treeko .

---- Hawlucha is going to be Release Or Traded Or Send for training .

----Ash catchs A Gallade Or Scizor Or Banette and Megevolve it .

---- Ash meet 2 or 3 other trainer with Keystone as his rival .

---- Ash finally win the Kalo League .

---- Ash get ready for champion League .

---- Ash meet other trainer with Keystone (Beside E4 & Champion) who won League Conference before and now participating in Champion League to be the strongest trainer in Kalo.

---- One of them is the Extremely Cute girl that can hear the voice of Pokemons Heart.

But the thing that will happen---

---- Ash participate another Long term tournament like Wallace Cup But lose to Clemont or somebody else.

---- Ash collect all 8 badge .

---- Ash participate in Kalo League and lose.

---- Ash goes on a Filler Journey .

---- Ash say goodbye to his friend and goes back to Kento.

---- Ash start a new journey with brand new friend .

Back