• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
  • The Game is about The Weather System Is All Bad Its been Like this For Years So A Young Kid Who wants to Be a Proffesor Is Going to Fiqure out the Problem.

~~New Features~~
    ~ New Pokemon
    ~ New Region
    ~ All The Pokemon Even Bonsly Rukario .ect
    ~ New Character
    ~ New Starters
    ~ New Towns

I need help with
    ~ Scripting
    ~ Mapping
    ~ Graphic Artist
    ~ Testers
    PM Me If you Want a job

P.S. I need Help How do u get Pics Of the Game?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Okay, that isn't a story and you haven't posted any screenshots. Did you read the rules at all? Use the Print Screen to take screenshots of your game and then paste into Paint. I'm gonna have to lock this though. Next time you make a thread, have a fairly developed story AND screenshots ready to put in the opening post. Oh, and read this from the FAQ:

Q: How should I go about making a team to help work on the game?
    A: First, you should have some work done already. You should probably have a basic demo out, some screen shots, or anything to prove your worth. No one is going to join a team (especially the best programmers/artists) who have no idea what they're getting into, let alone the ability level of the person they're working for. Don't ask for a dev team if you've done nothing yourself; what that's like saying is that everyone does everything, and you get your name tacked on in the credits. Needless to say, this isn't fair.

Anyway...

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back