• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Crossovers

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
  • What if Ash ever crossed paths with Alain from the Mega Evolution Specials, or Jimmy (Gold/Ethan) from Pokemon Chronicles. Better yet, if he ever came across Red from Origins?

1. How would you react to each of these meetings?

2. How do you think the showrunners of the anime would handle it?

3. How do you think each of these meetings should be handled?

Ready................................GO!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    1. As everything else of the anime-franchise.
    2. Ash'd want to duel. The others would just stand there nodding. Like always.
    3. Should neither happen. The best you could hope for would be another Elite Four encounter. The worse is another overpower character trolling Ash to oblivion as usual.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Him meeting Alan is the most likely since the Mega-Evolution Specials and the XY series are connected (as seen in one of the latest episodes). In this case I would be pretty excited because I feel like it's sorta building up to the two of them meeting? It would certainly be interesting in my opinion. As for Ethan/Gold from Chronicles I don't think at this point it would happen, but it would certainly also be an interesting encounter. Alas, he would never meet Red from Origins since they're clearly different worlds. I don't think I would like for them to cross them over haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    Or a Pokemon and Naruto Crossover

Ash encountering Nine-Tails. Ash: "What Kind of Pokemon is that?"

As for the topic. I would like to see Ash and Alain meet. Who knows they might do it later on.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What if Ash ever crossed paths with Alain from the Mega Evolution Specials, or Jimmy (Gold/Ethan) from Pokemon Chronicles. Better yet, if he ever came across Red from Origins?

1. How would you react to each of these meetings?

2. How do you think the showrunners of the anime would handle it?

3. How do you think each of these meetings should be handled?

Ready................................GO!!!

Megevolution Special take place in XY Universe ! It hardly call a cross-over .
    A real cross over would be Pokemon X Digimon.
    But Digimon are So Big and OP that Pokemon will seem inferior to them ! Thats why Pokemon can't have cross over with Digimon.

I mean , Can you name any Pokemon from Ash's collection that can take on Any DigiDestined's Digimon ?
    Its not like there aren't any Pokemon that can fight a Digimon.
    But Ash doesn't have any Pokemon that can fight a Mega-Level Digimon.

Back