• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E-mail clients, anyone?

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
  • Anyone here use an email client? Or do you guys just open mail up in your browser of choice?

I have 4 main email accounts, two of which I absolutely need (gmail, and my school email).
    I use Mozilla Thunderbird to manager 4 email accounts, and it works beautifully!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thunderbird is all I've used since I learned how to set up a client; web sign-in was always horrible with my browser configuration. I also use it for RSS, which I think was the initial reason for choosing it over other clients (alongside pre-existing familiarity with Mozilla's software UI layout) which may or may not be less fully-featured.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I use Windows Live Mail on my desktop for my personal email accounts and Outlook 2013 for my work email. I also use iOS's email app as well with my work email, since everything syncs together on a Microsoft Exchange Server. :)

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • I use Outlook 2013 on my laptop and desktop, and it works perfectly fine. I don't like having to have a tab in my browser open to see my email, so I like using a client. I have never actually tried other mail clients, but I don't thinkI'd dislike the experience.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My college uses Office 365, and the Outlook client looks pretty awesome, but I don't use it as much, because I have my school email linked to my Gmail account, because that's where I get 99% of my email. Gmail is simple to use, and it's really awesome.

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Outlook, baby. And I use my own independent mail server. The big ball players such as MS and Google 're bad, mkay

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Windows Live Mail on the laptop, Outlook (the desktop client) on my tablet. (Blame H&S having Outlook on Windows RT only.)

Back