• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How much money do you have and where did you get it from?

Years
  • I am sitting on around 3 million, that's after buying ultra balls and a lot of expensive clothes :D I got most of it from redoing the pokemon league for training my competitive pokes. I have done the pokemon league nearly 100 times now :P

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I got to around $700,000 today, then blew it all on clothes in Boutique Coulture...I currently have around $250,000, and I got it all from abusing the Prize Money O-Power, the Amulet Coin and the Elite Four/Battle Chateau, with a bit of Restaurant Le Wow.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I got about 1500 as for now but I used to have 1 million but spend it all on pokeballs and repels.
    I get all my money from the battle chetue with the almut coin attached to my first solt pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I never really paid attention to how much money I had in X & Y, although I had enough to get me the essential items as and when I needed them. I found the Battle Chateau to be an easy source of earning money fast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2021
    I think I'm up around 3 milli on right now, mostly from the battle château leveling up pokedex filler

Years
  • I have 9,999,999 Pokedollars right now. It's easy to get money in this game actually. I battle at the Restaurant Le Wow using the Prize Money O-Power + Amulet Coin. You can then, sell the Balm Mushrooms at a very high price.

rhydon91

THE Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I have over 2mil. I get it from Cafe Le Wow, where I train my Pokemon. I use an Amulet Coin, so it only costs about 20-30,000 and I receive enough Balms Mushrooms I can sell for 100,000 or so, but I don't sell often. I have over 300 of them right now.

Years
  • 100,000 is usually enough to last me for awhile, so I generally stay around that number. Most of the money goes towards buying Poke Balls or breeding, and once I start running low I put an Amulet Coin on one of my higher leveled Pokemon and sometimes use the Prize Money O-Power and do a few battles at the Battle Chateau.

IceyGamer

Nothing but Ice in my veins
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    Probably like 4 million. I really only battle online and breed so I don't worry about money much only when it comes to paying the day-care.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    I get my money from the Hotel Rischimewhatever in Lumiose. The best you can earn is 20000 for each of the 3 jobs at the hotel. 60000 if you do it all. Much faster than battling Le wow and you can fiddle with your 3ds date to milk the profits. Lost and found is a total pain though. I take pictures of the food orders with my phone LMAO.

I should try the money o-power + amulet coin. Sounds cool. What if you add Payday in there? XD

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Wow that's very, very impressive to the OP and anyone else who got max money. ^^ Back in Diamond I had the max money (only 999,999 at the time) and I had 100 or so of most purchasable items. I'm impressed to hear people have gotten the max in this game, where its much higher.

I only have 2.2M, after buying all the clothes and TMs, and without ever cashing in Balm Mushrooms and other items. But I seriously considered using Hotel Richissime to feasibly reach 9.9 M, which would only take me 5 months (sooner considering how often I used Le Wow), so I'm surprised why people would call hacks on that achievement.

I ultimately chose not to because, as I learned in Diamond (my first game), that no matter how hard you work on collecting cash/items/BP, that there will no way to transfer over these achievements.

Years
  • I've about 120k, mostly from battling, not buying a hole lot, small little things, was up close to 200k at one point, but, yaknow, daycare fees add up after a while sadly. But oh well~

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I'm hovering between 8,000,000-9,000,000P$ right now on my X game. I did a lot of Amulet Coin + P$ Script battling in the Chateau raising Pokemon from Lv. x-100. That's where all the money came from lol

I have about 100x each Restore item in-game, incl. Lemonades, Full Restore, Revives, etc. I have 100 of each type of PokeBall in Lumiose City as well.

I don't really buy calciums, etc. I do own all the styles in-game, though, and that's worth a couple million alone, esp. those ones sold in Lumiose lol I spent about 500,000P$ on one outfit :x

Years
  • I have around 500k right now - it's all from the Battle Chateau and Restaurant Le Wow. Most of that money went down the drain quickly since I collected clothing/accessories so I didn't exactly hold on to it for very long. Ah, how I miss the rich Pokelife. D8

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Probably stuck around 2.8 million. I go to Battle chateau and 3 Star Restaurant with O-Power too.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've never actually tracked the amount of money I get at Pokemon XY, but at least I know that my money at Y is currently 3.7M, and since I've already blew my money on healing items, Pokeballs as well as all the clothing Kalos has to offer, they're all going to the daycare.

Got most of them from Le Wow as well as the Battle Chateau when I was training.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I kept spending it as I got it. Much I'd like to do with EXP and money, but little patience for grinding them.

Back