• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Banned Pokemon

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 11, 2014
So i was playing a wifi battle, my opponent used a lugia and deoxys against me. But why when i use them it tells me that their banned and that i cant use them? WTF?

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
So i was playing a wifi battle, my opponent used a lugia and deoxys against me. But why when i use them it tells me that their banned and that i cant use them? WTF?

What told you they were banned? What rules were you using when you went to battle? What level were they? What moves did they know?

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
When you challenge someone on the PSS, flat rules ban "special pokemon", but normal rules and no restrictions allow them. In Battle Spot, rated battles ban them but free battles allow them. The Battle Maison doesn't allow them either. Not all legendaries are special pokemon, but really powerful/rare ones like Lugia and Deoxys are.

Back