• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon performers

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Hey, I'm suprised that no1 has mentioned this earlier but do you guys think that Pokemon performers will take part in the new Kalos games (Same as Pokemon contests in 3rd and 4th gen games) ?
    As for me, I would really love to see it but unfortunatelly I have this feeling we won't get to take part in it. Will be glad though to hear your opinions :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I agree with you that while it'd be nice to see Contests make an appearance in the next Kalos games, it probably won't. Game Freak is always kinda inconsistent with features and would come up with some bullshit excuse as to why they didn't put it in.

Years
  • Yeah, it's unfortunate to say that there likely won't be anything similar to those in the next Kalos games. Although B2W2 did give us Pokéstar Studios, so based on that there's always the chance we could get something new.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It would be nice to see such a thing make it into their next release, yeah.

Though, if they were to bring anything back, what I would personally prefer to see is PokéAthlon. Of course, since this feature is exclusive to HeartGold and SoulSilver, they don't have to make Z's (or X2 and Y2) version exactly the same; if they wish, they could re-brand it with a different name, and include some changes here and there for distinction.

Aside from that, another thing I'd actually like is following-Pokémon feature. Although Pokémon are meant to remain in our pocket in most cases, I don't believe it would hurt them to permit us to have at least one party member walking alongside or behind our back.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I think they'll do it. It would really nice bringing contests back, as I preferred contest since as I long as I can remember. It's not that I don't like battles, it's that I prefer contests. I hope they can include it in ther next gen.

Years
  • They should just return the Pokestar Studios in the next Kalos game. It was far more interesting than the contests, mainly because it actually involved contests, and maybe we could actually see how the movies fare with the 3D graphics.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • I'm definitely hoping for something extra in the next version of XY. Although the Coordinator in me hopes for Contests, any kind of extra competition/challenge would be fun, whether it be along the lines of Pokestar Studios or the Pokeathelon.

Years
  • While I think it would have been nice, Game Freak has that issue of inconsistency when it comes to inserting features in the Pokemon games, as Zekrom said.

Still, it would have been cool to become a Pokemon Performer just like Serena in the anime hahaha

Back