• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
FlameJuli: Stop thinking you're fat and ugly. You're not. The second and third pics make you look pretty cute.

Uh, dude? The first pic makes her look just as great. XD She's very cute.

I posted a new picture of myself. I'm very sleep deprived as you can see. D:

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
Itsuki, your pictures have to be the most amusing I've seen from someone that isn't ugly. When I say that, I mean that of all the pictures I've seen of people on the internet :x

xDD

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Itsuki, your pictures have to be the most amusing I've seen from someone that isn't ugly. When I say that, I mean that of all the pictures I've seen of people on the internet :x

xDD

Thanks for the "not ugly" part. :'D And yes, I am very amusing.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Marz & Sachi: Oh man, this is a hard one. Marz, don't get me wrong, your hair is awesome, but Sachi's just looks so smooth and hot. I WANNA TOUCH IT!!! Oh, and my official vote goes to: Sachi!

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Marz and Sachi: OMG Marz your hair is... perfect ._. It's like Light Yagami's 8) I vote Marz.

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
I vote Sachi. Her hair is more styled, whereas someone can style their hair like Mayz by just letting it grow. Marz looks similar to This guy imo. XD

Oh, and I edited my post with more amazing pictures. :'D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Sachi vs. Mayz eh?

Sachi's looks more natural and more taken care of. Mayz is good too, but sachi is on another level.
Sachi > Mayz

Better luck next year. lol.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Her hair is more styled, whereas someone can style their hair like Mayz by just letting it grow.

Dude, you don't style your hair any more than I do.

Anyway, thanks for participating up until now, but it's pretty clear that Karli's won. XD; Feel free to keep voting, I guess. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back