• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was this Pokemon CD-ROM called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I remember watching a YouTube video about a Pokemon CD-ROM that basically quizzed you on the Pokemon world. In particular, some of the answers were way off (I think it said Misty was the Saffron City gym leader). I cannot figure out what this CD was called though. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    A series of CD-ROMs were released in 2000 known as PokéROM. I have never played one, but apparently these CDs featured Pokemon quizzes, puzzles, and other interactive material. They look like this.

0005686g

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    i think i used to have one/some of these, but for some reason i remember there being lugia

Years
  • Hey there Bosher, please make sure to be aware of when a thread was last posted in going forward, as anything past 30 days is considered dead, and shouldn't be bumped. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back