• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
  • Great job kura, lovin' the progress you have made! :3

Speaking of progress, had a gym selfie.
    Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • 555821_10202609642141675_1417953082_n.jpg

I meant to add this to my first post xD Well that's all of me! Not exactly skinny but I'm comfy :)
    Damn, girl! Is it awkward for me to say that I want your butt? Haha!
    Also, I love the plait in your hair <3

I'm a twig, and seeing this makes me feel fat, no lie. That transformation is amazing, seriously. You look amazing. Pretty much speechless, really. That's a commitment, for sure. Well done, Kura, well done. :')
    You ARE really skinny- skinnier than me! Being honest when you said that you do Ramadan for dieting purposes it's concerning.
    I actually eat a LOT more now (1/3 increase) than I used to just a few years ago.
    I don't want to be skinny- I want to be fit and healthy. And I'm looking to put on about 1-2 kilos (5lbs) of muscle- that's my next goal.

Great job kura, lovin' the progress you have made! :3

Speaking of progress, had a gym selfie.
    Spoiler:
    Yay looking great! Keep at it!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ikr! Sadly I only use them when I'm on the computer and that's usually when I'm at my dumbest, oooops.

And @ below, ty c:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Deciding now to share my workout progress.. some older photos are a bit embarassing. The before photos I took I look awful because I was fed up with plateauing for so long... *grumpyface*

Here goes nothing!

Spoiler:

Congratulations Kura, I can tell that you've put in a lot of hard work and you've really toned up nicely! I know it's really hard to do, so you get lots of props from me. n_n

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Dipu youre like still veeeeerrry skinny lol. And geisha and urugamosu - both looking great. Glad to hear youre comfortable with your body, geisha. Girls I know get so self conscious when it comes to weight and their own body at times that I sometimes wish they'd just concentrate more on eating healthy and not on how to achieve that stupid size zero figure.

Also, Kura and Nica. You both look great! Kura youve changed a lot. You got a well toned body now. But evem at your heaviest, you were like 50 pounds lighter than me. :x Although considering my height, I think Id be satisfied if I achieved 160lbs or 150. Anymore than that and Id be underweight lol.

No pic from my side today. Though I will do a before/after thing like Kura sometime. After Ive attained a six pack or something lol. Would take six months or so.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Deciding now to share my workout progress.. some older photos are a bit embarassing. The before photos I took I look awful because I was fed up with plateauing for so long... *grumpyface*

You look beautiful in every single one of those photos, both before and after, but what you have done to yourself is incredible in the best of ways.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
    Years
  • Damn, girl! Is it awkward for me to say that I want your butt? Haha!
    Also, I love the plait in your hair <3

You ARE really skinny- skinnier than me! Being honest when you said that you do Ramadan for dieting purposes it's concerning.
    I actually eat a LOT more now (1/3 increase) than I used to just a few years ago.
    I don't want to be skinny- I want to be fit and healthy. And I'm looking to put on about 1-2 kilos (5lbs) of muscle- that's my next goal.

Yay looking great! Keep at it!!

LOL no not at all! I usually get asked if its real and i give people the "-.-" like who has money for butt injections?XD Being busty is fun :p

But yeah thanks i am! I see no reason not to be comfortable in my body its much to love!:p

Years

• LOL no not at all! I usually get asked if its real and i give people the "-.-" like who has money for butt injections?XD Being busty is fun :p

But yeah thanks i am! I see no reason not to be comfortable in my body its much to love!:p
    You just acquired another level of respect from me after reading this:)

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
    Years
  • Dipu youre like still veeeeerrry skinny lol. And geisha and urugamosu - both looking great. Glad to hear youre comfortable with your body, geisha. Girls I know get so self conscious when it comes to weight and their own body at times that I sometimes wish they'd just concentrate more on eating healthy and not on how to achieve that stupid size zero figure.

Also, Kura and Nica. You both look great! Kura youve changed a lot. You got a well toned body now. But evem at your heaviest, you were like 50 pounds lighter than me. :x Although considering my height, I think Id be satisfied if I achieved 160lbs or 150. Anymore than that and Id be underweight lol.

No pic from my side today. Though I will do a before/after thing like Kura sometime. After Ive attained a six pack or something lol. Would take six months or so.

I always thought curvy was the way to go :D haha thanks I can't stress about sillys things like that:p Well silly to me not to other but we are have our prefences!

Years
  • I was going through old Facebook pictures and found this. xD It was "doomsday", so what better way to celebrate than with a group picture?
    Spoiler:
    Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken on a 3DS. Also, the mustache on my friend's brother happened because I said that he looked like a Mexican Luigi.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • A lot of people seem to take pictures with their 3DS cameras. I didn't realise people actually did that, I just thought it was one of those extra frou frou features that people never use like the spirally thing on a Swiss army knife.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • You ARE really skinny- skinnier than me! Being honest when you said that you do Ramadan for dieting purposes it's concerning.

Dipu youre like still veeeeerrry skinny lol.

I actually eat a ridiculous amount, though. I'm being completely serious here, too. I eat constantly, but I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. :I That being said, I probably used the work diet wrong. I use Ramadan to control the amount I eat. Sure, it might not make me gain weight, but I'd rather not be stuffing myself constantly with food. =P

Anyway, this was from last night. My friend and I were just ♥♥♥♥♥ing about our lives and the crap that we've been going through. We were on a roof, though, so everything was 100x cooler. Also, it was the roof of my old house. So 1000x cooler. I look hit as hell, though. -_-;

Spoiler:

Also, posh? :x
    Spoiler:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Well It's been a little while since I last posted on here, BUT I recently made a choice to consider photography as a viable hobby... So I'll most likely be changing that...

This picture Is one of me at a robotics competition on Saturday... I was checking to see how much I had smudged the Face paint I had on XD
    Spoiler:

I'm using a Konica Minolta Dimage Z3 (It was lent to me...since I don't have enough currently to purchase one for myself...) with an ISO setting of 200, aperture of 2.8 and a shutter speed of 1/30 of second. It's pretty much white washed in the back, due to the fact that I had the ISO(this camera had a max ISO of 400 XD) set for the noticeably darker gymnasium...

Anyhow... I also wanted to mention That I was sporting My ushanka (still cold in Michigan) as well as one of my Shemaghs... XP

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back