• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dessert

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Hi. I'm making a game caled Pokemon Dessert. I just started it today. I have finished the starting town map. The storyline will go kinda like this:

Your mom wakes you up one day and tells you that she heard on the news that there will be a terrible drout commencing to happen in the region you live in(called the Denkii region). Your goal is to catch the pokemon Kyogre in order to save the whole entire region.

I will also add some new features, such as a new communicating system, mail. in the new communication system, you can be sent spam or mail from your mom.

I need all the help I can get, so if you want to help, e-mail me. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Chimecho said:
    Hi. I'm making a game caled Pokemon Dessert. I just started it today. I have finished the starting town map. The storyline will go kinda like this:

Your mom wakes you up one day and tells you that she heard on the news that there will be a terrible drout commencing to happen in the region you live in(called the Denkii region). Your goal is to catch the pokemon Kyogre in order to save the whole entire region.

I will also add some new features, such as a new communicating system, mail. in the new communication system, you can be sent spam or mail from your mom.

I need all the help I can get, so if you want to help, e-mail me. ;)

Man this reminds me of down here in arizona, its soooooooooo freakin hot down here! Anyways you spelt desert wrong, you spelt dessert(yummy!) anyways good luck on your game.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • the story is very similar to Ru/Sa. I doubt very much that people will be willing to help you on your game because most, if not, all are tied up with their own projects.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    sorry for spelling desert wrong. i'm having an off-day today. and also, Pokemon Desert will be different because of the new mail system. In the new mail system, you can check it at pokemon centers, not just the mailbox at your house. I will realese a tiny demo showing you the mail system. In the demo, you can't choose to be a boy or a girl, but in the full game you can.

Last edited:
    Back