• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Wait I thought Naku was a girl XD; /jeez, you're as confusing as Shawn; even though I know he's a guy I still think he's female sometime o3o

Aaaaaahhh, I know I still have Mawaru Penguindrum and a billion other things to watch, but for now I think I'll be watching Princess Tutu <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
42. Yeah I might just do that instead lol.

And why I feel remorse for booting a loudmouth noob off the Skype chat I have no idea lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did some competitive battling. Then my windows crashed. I have it redownloaded, but I haven't bothered trying getting back into it yet.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Well, after having blood drawn and playing PMD, it's time to get back on PO and continue watching Princess Tutu!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sorry, I never really watched Power Rangers so Idk your reference :<

Also, that thing about airlines being allowed to search your music player for pirated mp3s better not be true :| /first SOPA/PIPA and now ACTA

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, looks like the only thing that I'll be able to listen on a plane now is my CDs, such as my Beyblade GRevolution OST, and Shaman King: Vocal of Parade. . . which are basically the only two CDs I have that aren't pirated.

Of course, I'm really hoping it to not be true as well.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Does it count as pirating if you downloaded a whole CD onto your mp3 player but later bought the actual CD and put the music from that on your iPod? o3o /'tis the case with my Eternal Fellows CD, pfffft

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If the music on your MP3 player is from the CD, then it's not pirating because you did buy the music. But if the music is from the downloaded CD, then I think that's pirating. Least... I'm pretty sure how it goes.

I need to review how wavelengths work, and work some things out for Mithos' ability ahhhh.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Random fact: 5 pages of this thread exist out posts made by me. XD

And wavelengths? Do you study physics Peaches?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah no. Not out wavelengths. Wavelengths from the anime/manga Soul Eater. I need to review it for something in a roleplay.

What did you say before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back