• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strategies

Years
  • So I'm not the best at strategies. I'm awful at them. But I did come up with one for my deck. What do you think about using the move Pheremotion in the Illumise from the X and Y set to be able to get VenusaurEX/M Venusaur EX or Heracross EX/M Heracross EX from your deck? What are some strategies for the cards you've come up with?

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Its usually not a good idea to use attacks to get pokemon or stuff from your deck. Sometimes its okay if it goes straight to the bench. If not its vulnerable to red card or N.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure N has been taken out of the rotation, and the red card is a problem, but I don't have just Venusaur EXs in it. I call my deck Xernasaur (I'm bad at names too) so I have other EXs of other types, Illumise is a last resort thingy.

Back