• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Just some drawings

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • Heyo! :'')
    Iiii confess I'm feeling a little awkward posting these here but.. here goes? :'''D
    Will just put some sorted by media. uu
    Sadly most are females as most things I draw are for others and.. people seem to prefer girls haha @@ I wish to change that at some stage as I usually prefer male characters. XD'''

Mini Chibi
    Some which were made for some awesome people on this forum uu <3
    Spoiler:

Pencil Colours

My least used media by far @@
    Spoiler:

Aquarell
    Spoiler:

Digital
    Relatively new to these
    Spoiler:

Copic
    My favourite media ;; <3
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I guess more can be found on my deviant account. @@
    http://larinelle.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Wow. Your works here are so impressive!

I really like the way you draw your chibi characters. Your style is so evident and the way you color them appeals to me a lot.

I also like your work on those different media. It shows how good you are with colors. Everything looks so vibrant and colorful. Coloring is one of my greatest frustrations and I never really do it outside of digital artworks.

Your characters look really good and I like how expressive the faces are. When I started drawing, I usually drew female characters, too. You should try drawing more guy characters next time ^_^.

You don't have to feel awkward posting your work here. They are all impressive! Your art style really shows in all of your work. I love how vibrant and expressive your characters are.

I hope to see more of your work. More power to you \:D/. Browsing through your gallery was very refreshing :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Wow. Your works here are so impressive!

I really like the way you draw your chibi characters. Your style is so evident and the way you color them appeals to me a lot.

I also like your work on those different media. It shows how good you are with colors. Everything looks so vibrant and colorful. Coloring is one of my greatest frustrations and I never really do it outside of digital artworks.

Your characters look really good and I like how expressive the faces are. When I started drawing, I usually drew female characters, too. You should try drawing more guy characters next time ^_^.

You don't have to feel awkward posting your work here. They are all impressive! Your art style really shows in all of your work. I love how vibrant and expressive your characters are.

I hope to see more of your work. More power to you \:D/. Browsing through your gallery was very refreshing :)
    Hello Peter! :)
    First of all thank you!
    I often wish to draw less vibrant things though haha But as I mentioned earlier; most of these are drawn for other people which is why they usually end up being rather "happy" drawings. @@
    I'm certainly not avoiding to draw male characters but you are right - I should try get them done more often. ;; I generally wish to draw more for myself for a while now so hopefully I'll get to that haha
    So yea.. your opinion was much appriciated! ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Your work is really good. I love drawing but you put in much more detail than i have ever had. Gl with your drawings!!!!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    New to digital, copics are a favorite, and plenty of women/chibis. Mmm, a girl after my own heart.

Don't feel awkward about posting here! A&D is a very safe place, I promise. :) Besides, you have some extreme talent here! Nothing to be wary of. I'm curious how old some of these are though, because some of the faces look askew while others are spot on. Same goes with your anatomy (the HP-group picture comes to mind), while others are damn near perfect. Can you give us a bit of background on yourself as an artist? Maybe let us know the newer from the older pics?

Your hand in coloring is very, very developed too. I'm really impressed by that, actually, since very few seem to hold traditional coloring so well (copics especially; those require a very deft hand). I have to say, I think this is my favorite of yours so far. Something about the theme, expression, and the depth just really jives with me. I mean it's just wow.

Definitely hope to see more from you, posting art or otherwise. You've got a real future here, should you stick with us. I see good things from you.

Years
  • I ♥ your drawings, they're so much better than mine, I can't draw anything to save my life, but I try, I try...My favorite digital pic is the Hobbit, is he supposed to be Bilbo, even if it's not it's still awesome!!^^ How would I give you a request? I really want to have someone as talented as you to draw something for me^^

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Heyo - sorry to all for my late reaction. @@

Love the way you color! It compliments your style of art so perfectly X3! I gott akeep practicing haha

Thank you! I think colouring is one of the things I find the most fun to do uu

Your work is really good. I love drawing but you put in much more detail than i have ever had. Gl with your drawings!!!!

Thanks! But sometimes more simple things are better - at least that's how I feel XD'''

New to digital, copics are a favorite, and plenty of women/chibis. Mmm, a girl after my own heart.

Don't feel awkward about posting here! A&D is a very safe place, I promise. :) Besides, you have some extreme talent here! Nothing to be wary of. I'm curious how old some of these are though, because some of the faces look askew while others are spot on. Same goes with your anatomy (the HP-group picture comes to mind), while others are damn near perfect. Can you give us a bit of background on yourself as an artist? Maybe let us know the newer from the older pics?

Your hand in coloring is very, very developed too. I'm really impressed by that, actually, since very few seem to hold traditional coloring so well (copics especially; those require a very deft hand). I have to say, I think this is my favorite of yours so far. Something about the theme, expression, and the depth just really jives with me. I mean it's just wow.

Definitely hope to see more from you, posting art or otherwise. You've got a real future here, should you stick with us. I see good things from you.

Oh my - thank you for your detailed and constructive comment! I appriciate it!
    The ones I posted are relativly recent - well that is compared to what I still have on dA as there are pictures that are several years old. @@
    The Harry Potter one is reeeelatively recent - But I know what you mean about the faces. But as far as Harry Potter is concerned I believe that is more due to the medium; Watercolour ones are the ones where I have less space for corrections. Sadly I am someone who presses quite hard during sketching XD'' a habit I have never managed to get rid of. Anyway - ignoring digital entirely - for traditional drawings I use a glowbox to get the actual outlines on a clean paper - that means I can mess around with the sketch as much as I like without worrying about how dirty the paper becomes. @@ I can't say the same for watercolours as they go on a different paper and I can't use the glowbox. As such it's often the case that I either see mistakes too late or.. can't be bothered. ;;'''
    The pencil colour one with the bunny girl - I think that is the oldest of the ones I posted while the indian girl is the newest. :)
    I'm afraid I won't be able to draw traditional for more than half a year now - I will have to stick to digital which saddens me as I like traditional much better. But it can't be helped for the time being, ><''
    I am curious about your own drawings now though - I should go and take a look!

I ♥ your drawings, they're so much better than mine, I can't draw anything to save my life, but I try, I try...My favorite digital pic is the Hobbit, is he supposed to be Bilbo, even if it's not it's still awesome!!^^ How would I give you a request? I really want to have someone as talented as you to draw something for me^^

Hey! :)
    Thank you but you shouldn't say such things! I haven't seen your art but I don't think that comparing for what is better or less good is the right way to go! ;; do you have any drawings posted?
    I'm sorry but I don't do requests at the moment - I am in the middle of moving abroad and hardly have any time for even playing Pokémon and such ;o; <//3

These are my recent - and for the next 6ish months last ;; - traditionals:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hey! :)
    Thank you but you shouldn't say such things! I haven't seen your art but I don't think that comparing for what is better or less good is the right way to go! ;; do you have any drawings posted?
    I'm sorry but I don't do requests at the moment - I am in the middle of moving abroad and hardly have any time for even playing Pokémon and such ;o; <//3

It's true, my drawings suck, but my sprite art is a bit better.

Back