• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] diamond's game things :u

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    decided to make a topic where I could put some sprites and art ;u;
    elly_zps90b87af3.png

^ all current sprites done
    under spoiler is a sketch I tried to do of the e4 designs I made up; I coloured them but then felt it looked worse like that. I was going to do more detail but ran out of patience >>
    Spoiler:

anyway that's all! I'll keep this updated if I make more graphics / design pictures c:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    These look very cool. I have so much respect for people who can scratch humans well, it's insanely hard. My only critique would be that the face on the most left seems a little small, and the girl on the right is face is also kinda, well, weird? but the bodies of all the sprites look amazing, hands look great, feet look great. Great sprites in general.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    These look very cool. I have so much respect for people who can scratch humans well, it's insanely hard. My only critique would be that the face on the most left seems a little small, and the girl on the right is face is also kinda, well, weird? but the bodies of all the sprites look amazing, hands look great, feet look great. Great sprites in general.

are you meaning the sprites or the drawing?
    what particularly is weird about the furthest right sprite? :o
    (if you mean the drawing then I can understand. I didn't put much effort into the furthest right one ;o;)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    are you meaning the sprites or the drawing?
    what particularly is weird about the furthest right sprite? :o
    (if you mean the drawing then I can understand. I didn't put much effort into the furthest right one ;o;)

I don't know, I can't pinpoint it, the head just looks off to me. Maybe it's the fact that you see it from a weird side angle?

Back