• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: Event Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    *****************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Pokecommunity! I happen to have an extra shiny Dragon Ascent-knowing Rayquaza lying around in my box due to a recent trade. I personally could really use a Darkrai if anyone has one available, but I'll take the best offer. Please reply to this thread by quoting this post to keep my PMs uncluttered. Thanks! Happy Trading!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

MaximumOverdrive

Certified Beastmode
    Years
  • *****************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Pokecommunity! I happen to have an extra shiny Dragon Ascent-knowing Rayquaza lying around in my box due to a recent trade. I personally could really use a Darkrai if anyone has one available, but I'll take the best offer. Please reply to this thread by quoting this post to keep my PMs uncluttered. Thanks! Happy Trading!

Will a level 72 mewtwo work.?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    What nature is it? I could trade away a shiny Arceus from movie 2015, a Keldeo, a Diancie, or I could probably get another darkrai!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019

I have the darkrai if you haven't already traded

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    If you still have the rayquaza I have a few darkrai from the recent event to spare , what's the rayquazanas nature if you don't mind me asking

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    I too have extra darkrais and don't care about nature, please let me know if interested

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016

I have several Darkrai, if you're still looking to trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back