• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

%.::The Union Of Legends::. Turned To Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloofish

★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn
Years

• Basic Idea___________________________
    This will be a Roleplay lead by me about "The Union Of Legends." Some of the plot isn't going
    to be told because of course, twists are for you to find out. Some of it, just hasn't been played yet.
    But what I can tell you is where the Roleplay is generally going.

To View The Whole Plot Scroll To "Legend Has It" "Supporting Story" and "General Plot."

Legendary Pokémon are gathering in one place to meet with the most mighty being of all. I am
    going to give each roleplayer the option to play a maximum of two characters and a sign up sheet
    will be sent to me via Private message or you can hide it in spoiler tags. All those big sheets cloud
    up the page.

Basically, you get to choose to be either your own original character (Following the Rules) or you
    can be a character from the Pokémon Franchise. That includes characters from the television
    series, manga books, movies, video games and even just playing a Pokémon itself. When some
    body is accepted into the roleplay, I will send them back a private message telling them that they
    have been accepted and I will post their character's profile up so everyone knows whose here.

Because your sign-up sheet will be private, linked directly to me, you don't have to worry about
    how it looks. I'll edit this first post and then post it up here so that it matches everyone else's and
    everyone can see it in the first post without having to scroll down or anything.
    If you want to know
    more about the roleplay, scroll down and read some of the rules. If you want to hear the plot, it's
    right beneath this announcement.

You can play as a Legendary or as a Hero/Heroine, your own original character or anyone form
    the Pokémon franchise and you can use each of their individual Pokémon as sort of your own
    side character to your's.

The time is set in Sinnoh region with Ash, Brock, and Dawn as the main characters. But, due to
    the storyline, time starts to bend and warp so it begins bringing characters into the picture who
    would otherwise never be there and occasionally, two of the same character from different time
    frames such as Sinnoh Ash possibly meeting Kanto Ash from the first generation.

This also means you can play as Misty, May, Max or Dawn all in the Sinnoh region and anyone
    can play as any Pokémon or generation they feel like. Just remember it's all HAPPENING in Sinnoh.

Legend Has It______________________
    Spoiler:
    Supporting Story_________________
    Sightings abound on the news. Unidentified and rare Pokémon are being spotted everywhere. Video tape of strange Pokémon is sent into the media left and right. Incredible footage of birds thought not to exist.. and grand Legendary beasts unseen for hundreds of years, claimed to have been spotted places as comely as parks, playgrounds and in people's back yards. What is going on? No solid evidence as to these claims other than video footage has risen to the surface yet. None of the strange or Legendary Pokémon have been caught. No hair samples supplied for Pokédex analysis. These creatures flee from sight the moment they appear. Leaping roof-top to roof-top, tree to tree, or flying high into the sky where they cannot be captured on camera for long periods of time. Media is reporting every event but it's generally passed off as a swarm of unknown Pokémon.. which can occur from time to time.

Twelve year old trainer Ash Ketchum is excited to find one of the swarming, unknown Pokémon so that he can add it's data to his Pokédex. He, Brock Harrison and their friend Dawn are on the look out for anything strange. They're not the only ones. Children worldwide and.. some adults too, are out trying to capture these Legendaries. Researchers.. are only wondering why. Three important questions are unanswered: Where did these Legendaries come from? Why are they swarming? Where are they going?

Ash and friends settle down in a small clearing atop a hill for sleep. A loud noise awakens Brock and Dawn. All of their Poké balls release simultaneously with a loud noise. The Pokémon all released, shake off. The confused Heroes sit up to see something leap over head. .. Legendary Suicune. But, Ash isn't there to see the creature. Actually, he's missing from his sleeping bag. Just like that, Suicune vanishes into the bushes with a loud bristling of the foliage. The ground, freezing solid in Suicune's path. The Legendary beast leaves a trail of glassy blue frozen ice in it's wake.
    General Plot________________________
    Legendary Pokémon are swarming like insects. Traveling by any means toward one location. They're meeting up somewhere--one place in the world.. journeying from all four corners of the globe. The Legendaries are desperate to reach their goal. Nothing.. can stand in their way. The Original One's time for judgment has hit. The Original One has returned to meet with The Wicked One and decide the fate of all living things.

The Union Of Legends is upon us.

Unfortunately, the power of so many Legends in one place begins to bend and warp time--teleporting people from place to place or having them meet up with themselves from past or future.

Reality is bending under the feet of the Legends.
    Example Play Sheet_____________

Empty Playing Sheet: How your's should start

316oxec.png

f_ShadeSprim_5a81a0d.png

f_CharSprim_8a19150.png

ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png

f_PKMNSprim_102b2e1.png
    # ?

f_NameSprim_79d9498.png
    Name here
    f_AgeSprim_366a1c1.png
    Age here
    f_BagSprim_26f05b8.png
    Your on-hand/Bag/key items here.
    f_PlayerSprim_49d5f41.png
    Your username here.

f_Biosprim_373dc90.png
    Personality, past, goals, etc go here.

f_LookSprim_0ae9844.png
    Your character's appearance and other
    information such as minute character details
    or in depth descriptions of clothing items can
    all go right here.

Filled Playing Sheet: What your's should look like

11ujep4.png

f_ShadeSprim_5a81a0d.png

f_CharSprim_8a19150.png

439.png
    455.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png
    ballpokstatus5016731.png

f_PKMNSprim_102b2e1.png
    # 2

f_NameSprim_79d9498.png
    James
    f_AgeSprim_366a1c1.png
    Early Twenties
    f_BagSprim_26f05b8.png
    Left Sock, Poke Blocks
    f_PlayerSprim_49d5f41.png
    Sloofish

f_Biosprim_373dc90.png
    Works for Team Rocket and under
    Giovanni as a grunt. His current mission is
    to capture Ash Ketchum's Pikachu. Although
    his mission timed out and he was fired from
    Team Rocket some time during his failed
    mission. He had to resign up as a Team Rocket
    member to continue his mission. However, it is
    uncertain that Giovanni's even after this Pikachu
    any more. He ran away from home to escape an
    arranged marriage with a woman by the name of
    Jessiebelle
    . He was born into a rich family but
    abandoned it all, along with his childhood pet,
    Growlie, to join in a life of crime. He now works
    along side a talking Meowth and a woman who
    looks strikingly like his arranged Fiancee and
    goes by the name of Jessie. James has a rather
    kookie personality.

f_LookSprim_0ae9844.png
    Blueish purple tinted hair that ends at
    the shoulders with an official Team Rocket
    style wardrobe.. with the colours switched.
    He has bright kiwi green eyes. Black gloves,
    black boots, and a black shirt with a white
    jacket displaying a bright red "R" for rocket
    across his chest. He wears a brown belt with
    a silverish block buckle and has white pants.

Confused? Read this!
    Don't be confused! This little profile will be made by me when you're accepted into the roleplay and you don't have to do any of the work.

Send me a private message containing your character, their sprite, what their Pokémon are, and all of the details listed above. The sheet you send me should look more like this.

Sprite Picture: LINK HERE

Pokémon: PARTY HERE

Name: NAME HERE
    Bag: ITEMS HERE
    Player: YOUR USERNAME(S)

Bio: DESCRIPTION HERE

Look: APPEARANCE HERE

Then I'll translate it to the style you saw above and then post it in the first post of the roleplay(This post) for everyone to see.

Sprite?

Most people don't have a sprite for their OC and some characters from
    the series don't have sprites at all. Don't worry about finding your own
    sprite if your character is someone like Entei or Giovanni. These sprites
    already exist and I can probably get it for you without you having to link it
    to me.

If your character is original, known only to you what they might look like, find a game sprite that looks similar to your character and then add the rest
    under "
    f_LookSprim_0ae9844.png
    " for us to get a good idea of what your character looks like.

You could also go HERE to request a sprite of your character, ask me to make you one (If you're accepted into the roleplay) to post up as your sprite.

OR just go with the default and add tons of extra information to "
    f_LookSprim_0ae9844.png
    "

316oxec.png

Rules Of Roles____________________
    Spoiler:
    Player's Part________________________
    1. Trainers are out to catch the Legendary Pokémon.
    You can play as a trainer out to capture one of them or any original character/OC trainer you would like to play.

2. Researchers are out to find out where these Pokémon are going.
    You can play as a researcher following the movement of these Pokémon or one who specializes in the species of Pokémon and is needed to help better understand what's going on.

3. Legendaries are out to meet in one place, overcoming obstacles on the way.
    Though you're not required to play a Legendary, we would greatly encourage it. There are so many Legendaries that it will probably take every last one of you guys to fill all the roles. So it would be nice to pick one trainer and one legendary if you want.

4. Pokémon are following Legendaries and their trainers.
    Some wild Pokémon are attracted to Legendaries and will follow them.

5. Ash's friends are out to find out to find Ash and help him overthrow challenges.
    Any character from any Manga Book, Video Game, Anime Series, Animated movie and so on are allowed... AS LONG as they're part of the Pokémon franchise. Sorry, no Inuyasha or Bleach characters. Pokémon only.

All parts available.

Important___________________________
    Spoiler:

We REALLY Need...___________

Spoiler:

We Would Like...________________

Spoiler:

Officially Taken Characters

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.