• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are banned from the Pokémon Centre

Grotesque

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Basically, you are not allowed to set foot in a Pokémon Centre at any time of the game (because you did something terrible). Do this challenge on any game (im doing in for Black 2)

Rules:
    Never go in a Pokémon Centre
    Use items to heal your Pokémon
    You can still use PCs and fully healing things outside the Centre (eg your house)

You will want to have 6 Pokémon in your team, as not being allowed at the centre can be a hard challenge. Good luck, those of you who do this challenge.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • No need to argue. Please, if you are concerned about the rules of a challenge, PM the owner POLITELY or report it/send me a message. I checked and there is indication that the owner of this challenge is playing Black 2. Also, what happens in the game outside of your control is always priority over challenge rules, so things like Never Entering the Pokemon Center are ignored if the game forces you. He shouldn't have to include an exception for every scenario, it's common sense. Thank you and have a nice day.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Now this is just a kind suggestion: Ban PC usage unless it is being used to switch up your team. I for one have used the "box heal" as a convenience in Gen III games onwards, and you wouldn't want that to allow people to break the rules.

This isn't an official signup, but I'm definitely doing a No-Center Challenge (I like this title better) in Red once my current Challenges are finished.

Back