• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crimson's Minecraft UHC Stuff

marcc5m

what
Years
  • I'm Scottish, so whereas I try to keep swearing to a minimum in these videos, some will contain a little, so viewer discretion is advised!

Crimson's UHC Stuff

Hi there =D
    So for the last 2 years and a bit, I have been posting Minecraft UHC videos to my youtube channel. I never really bothered posting them here because I didn't think they would generate much interest but since I've seen recently that quite a few people enjoy it I figured I would go ahead and post my stuff :)

I have two different regular series, Funlights being the main one, where I will show stuff like short clips or funny events that happened within games, and then my Highlights series, which is more focused on editing and showcasing as much of the game as possible (though these tend to be rarer as they require good games).

Also please note: I previously had a UHC Shorts series and another UHC Highlights series with about 40 something episodes. These videos are now unlisted, but can be found in a playlist, though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them as I think I'd have to link to my channel for that :X

Enjoy :D

= = = = =

UHC Funlights

Spoiler:

= = = = =

UHC Highlights S2

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back