• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShdwjGaming | Ocarina Of Time

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Click the banner to visit the channel!

Hello, everyone! Well, it looks like Wind Waker HD is now officially over. It certainly was a fun ride. Now it's time for the next series to begin: Ocarina of Time! I hope that you'll stick around as we once again traverse time itself to defend Hyrule from the darkness that is rising!

---

About my YouTube channel: I've been gaming for quite some time now, and over the past several years I've come to play a variety of games from platformers to JRPGs to shooters. Currently, on my channel you will find Nintendo-related content.I have experimented with AV, or audio/video, for a good number of years now. While I am no expert, I can say that years of experience have allowed me to develop eyes and ears for producing high-quality content. Because of this, when browsing through my channel you can expect to see high-quality videos that are (hopefully) both pleasing to the eyes and ears.My commentary style can be defined as energetic yet reasonable, silly yet informative. Whenever producing content my desire is to produce something that can make you smile. You could say that my videos are rather light-hearted.

---

With that, ladies and gentlemen, here is the pilot of our Ocarina of Time series!

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    I don't know about you, but I think that Skulltulas can be pretty terrifying...

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    It's time to put an end to the vile creature causing the Great Deku Tree so much pain. Episode 03 of Ocarina of Time is now up!

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    It is time to leave the comfort and safety of our forest home. It is time to fight against the darkness that rises in Hyrule!

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Episode 08 is now live! We visit Goron City for the very first time. :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    We're on episode...13 now?! Sorry, everyone, kindly refer to the playlist for the previous episodes. Sorry! :x

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Zora's Domain is such a beautiful and calm place. :)

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Uh oh, looks like there's a bit of trouble brewing in Zora's Domain. :O

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    We're inside Jabu-Jabu's belly in the latest episode of OoT. Ew. :))

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    We retrieve the third and final spiritual stone!

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    Ocarina of Time is back! Time to retrieve the Sun's Song. :>

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    We're retrieving an item that's...important, to say the least. :>

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    It's time to take a step behind the Door of Time...

Back