• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Helpdesk

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Hello, I was surprised to see that there was no music related clubs open, so I guess I should fix that!

I'm thinking of either doing a musicians club, or just a music club for listeners of music.

I am concerned with how many people will actually sign up for a musician club, considering it requires a skill. If recall correctly, way back there used to be a musicians club but it's been gone for a while now. Can you give me some insight into how well the club did if you remember?

Also! If I decide to do a music listeners club, do you think that's too broad, or should I make a club specific to a genre?

Finally, I'm anxious about my ability to consistently conjure up topics, and my social/writing skills. Often times I'm not really sure how to write posts on PC. It just seems kind of unnatural, and I guess something I'll get better at over time.

theres actually a music listeners club right here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There is a difference between a music listeners and a musicians club. xD

If you want to make a MUSICIANS club (like...a club for people that actually make their own music) then go for it since there isn't any of them open as of this moment :D It used to be widely popular back last year, so hope you decide on making it soon!~

Outlier

I had the same question as Gligar so thanks for answering that. I've made my draft for the club in terms of filling in the necessary information, rules, guidelines ect. However I'm not artistic at all so I'm not sure how to make the layout of the club look cool or presentable. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back