• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
Spoiler:

I hope that I am not too ugly for you all.

Years
Go to my profile to see a picture of me, that is if you're not too lazy :P

Okay I decided to actually post myself :)

Here's me making a mustache
Spoiler:

Bullet Holes
Spoiler:

Not black and white
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
More pictures of me, yay!

A couple streets away from my house, on a hill.
Spoiler:

In a tree behind the office of education for meh county.
Spoiler:

[AGELIMIT] people who can't handle the middle finger, if that is you, don't open this.
Spoiler:
[/AGELIMIT]

Uh, the county library, well, at least the city library that has a sign that says county library.
Spoiler:

Walking home from school, no clue where I am.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Two photos. Both from the Vancouver Olympics, in Whistler. Where the sliding events and cross country skiing was held.

This one is the opening ceremonies. With a couple of RCMPs. It was pouring out.

Spoiler:

And this one...was taken the night of when Canada won the Mens hockey gold. Lets just say, celebrating with a couple of drinks..... and when I say a couple I mean a large amount.

Spoiler:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Hmmm so here is my hair cut (don't worry it won't stay like that, I won't stay emo, or semi emo)

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
Years
Well, don't feel like uploading a newer one, so here's one from like 6 months ago that I just ripped from Facebook:

Spoiler:

You know you want my accordion.

It's also kind of interesting looking at other photos. Some of us are unique, but most of us are more normal than I would think... then again, just because we like Pokemon doesn't mean we're weird or anything, right? :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
103sil5.png

this is what i do on a sunday afternoon dont make fun of my chubby fingers

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I cant find the discussion thread for pictures so ill ask here. how do you pics on here?

just upload it to tinypic.com and then copy the Image link, then post the link in a post here. then, post your post and it should appear :D

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back