• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gymdawg is recruiting

Years
  • guys i did start the stroy and i was on like the climax but i had to start all over cause you guys said u wanted the, fusion robot dudes as mini-bosses. So now im at like the rising action part of the story, srry that i havent been able to keep you updated

[edit]

would you guy's like me to chnage the swords to guns cause the public advisor said that many games r comin out wit medival stuff?

Last edited:

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • Yea, what AS said; it's guns, swords, etc. The swords would be like futuristic swords, lasers blades or something.

DM joined the forums, who's next XD

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • It's an open topic guys, if you want something done, post it...
    I was under the impression that david was writing our story, guess I was wrong.

We've still got everything but a plot-ist, so I hope we can still continue with our game. Unless anyone else wants to quit...

I'll start thinking of a plot I guess.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm back!

Now, Pokedavid, I may have said the medeval stuff was a bit overused, but I never said we couldn't use swords and that we should replace them with guns. Swords have absolutely no direct link to medeval times, swords were first used thousands of years before! Guns also shouldn't be overpromoted, so I think if we use guns, that they should be laser blasters or something, like Gymdawg said.

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • Yep, that's what I be thunkin'.

I've got a plot spinning in my head, but I've not really got anything thought out yet. I'm not the best story writer...

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • Yes, I know. I told my dad I might have to change it and he pointed out that that definition was a rather strict older definition and that most people wouldn't mind the name because they would use the same definition as me. I'm rather fond of Ghetto Monkey so I don't really want to change it I don't have to; besides, it'd be a whole lot of work XD

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Yeah, I guess....

Now, it seems to me that we aren't progressing at all so...I'll try to pry us from the ditch we have fallen into by bringing up these questions...

What are we going to be making this from? :(RM2K, RM2K3, Sphere, RPGMaker, something else, something much more complicated going all the way to C++...)

Could we please make a Dogwood Studios (that's the name right? I thought it was...) thread in the club? Like a voting thing for which plot theme us "producers" like best?

Can I get a promotion? :P

Can we please get a list of the people working on this if we do that Dogwood Studios club thing?

Can anybody get me some cool Lugia pics for me to "Pineate"? (Pineating is taking a Lugia pic and making the blue features turquoise, like in my former Lugia avatar :P)

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • Rm2k3

Yes, I can. I'm still not sure if we're changing names. I like Dogwood Studios/Games (whatever) but I also like GMG. Are we changing?

To what? You're a friggin' public advisor...

Sprite Artists - Me, DM31, Vash, Starmonkey, Platypunk (My brother, he can do graphics but is more story/plot)
    StoryBoard - PlatyPunk, possibly MorgothsRing(our forums)
    Plot - (cause I'm all alone! There's no one here beside me!)
    Programmers - Me, Krazy Meerkat
    Sound Artist -
    Music Composer - DM31

I'll see what I can do.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Meh, I was just kidding about the promotion thing...but I did realize that I'm not on that list...

Oh, and Meerkat, why do you think that I can't do anything Rm2k when I'm in this? You think that my hack is the only thing I work on?

Back