• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Never Want to Experience That Again!

Sirfetch’d

I never want to experience death again, but I know that's unavoidable. Losing people I care about is always so hard to deal with aaaaaaa. I also never want to experience another break up with a best friend. Last year I had my best friend tell me that he no longer wanted anything to do with me ever again and it was like my heart fell out.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Divorce. Living through my parents' divorce was one of the most destructive periods of my life. If it happens to me, I sure hope it doesn't go down like my parents' one did.

pkmin3033

Appendicitis and scurvy are right at the top of my list...thankfully the former is no longer possible, and the latter is highly unlikely.

More likely to happen again that I'd prefer to avoid include migraine and gastroenteritis. Neither of those are particularly pleasant and last for a lot longer than a headache or stomach ache, and they effectively shut me down completely until they go away. Also, toothache from infection and/or impaction. I had a wisdom tooth go sour on me last year and I have never been more miserable in my life.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    All four years of high school.

Only one good thing came out of that entire time in my life. The rest of it was just absolutely terrible.

Back