• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your high and low of the day

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, what's been your high of the day? What's been your low? I'm bored so bare with me

My high was reblogging stuff on Jack Barakat via tumblr, which seemed to help my anxiety. I guess my low would be having to wait for my dad's insurance check. Mostly because we don't have much to eat right now. :c

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • High was playing hearthstone, low is currently waiting for the food that is done yet ;-;

Sirfetch’d

My parents closed on a house today so we celebrated that 8) Definitely the high point of my day! As for the low....idk? D: I guess my low point is the fact that I ate 2 dozen of donut holes for a snack

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • High - getting out of the shower feeling refreshed and about to head out for a swim soon.
    Low - probably the sunburn I will get afterward lol.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • HIGH: wrote a really good rap for the Ubers Premier League
    LOW: got crushed in two Challenge Cup 1v1 tournaments thanks to hax

Years
  • Low: my mum drunkenly told me she hated me because I disagreed about star wars (yeah really), like real hate as in she didn't care abut me tuning 21 and she didn't want anything to do with it.

High: board games with the whole fam, we're so completive its really fun, mad adrenaline rush when you beat everyone.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    High: fixing and setting up my new modem.
    Low: My dog got sick earlier and it made me upset.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    High: Finished catching up with the ORAS arc online

Low: Don't want to talk about

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    High: Resolving an issue that came up yesterday
    Low: Not being able to do what I wanted to get done today because of said issue from yesterday

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    High- snow storm so stuck inside all day with no school
    Low-my roommate is stuck in here all day with me and won't stfu

Back