• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Story of Survival?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, just earlier today while I was watching a television program, I came up with an idea.

Many, many people think that Pokémon do not have confrontation. Ever. I am not one of those people. I believe Pokémon fight for food and will kill each other, and even attack humans, to survive just like everybody else.

So I figured I'd make a story. A small story about the Pokémon trying to survive throughout each of the seasons (summer, winter, autumn, spring, not in that exact order) and how it would be in a landscape untouched by human hands.

I wasn't sure whether to just tackle each region head-on or generalize the regions into one. Sinnoh would be the perfect region to take on winter, Hoenn would be good for summer, and then either Johto or Kanto as autumn or spring.

But perhaps I should do one about the Kanto Pokémon fighting in the spring, summer, autumn, then winter, and then moving onto the Johto Pokémon fighting in the spring, summer, et cetera. I just want opinions on those two ideas. Which do you guys think would be better to do?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That was a fast response. XD

Yeah, that's always a problem. I might repeat so many things if I go with the second idea.​

King!

better
    Years
  • ^Ditto.

Yes, interesting indeed.....I'd really love to see what you'd come up with....

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • First one, definitely, for reasons already stated. I toyed with the idea myself but realized I wouldn't be able to really focus on it anyways xDD

It's an excellent idea. I'll be watching out for it...

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I prefer the firs tone too, I like the idea of each region representing a season. I personally think Johto would look gorgeous in the autumn, but that's just me. I would say go for it, it would be very interesting.

Back