• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booty's Trading Topic

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Can I have the TM for Dark Pulse and Grass Knot please?

Yes give me 5 minutes (Dont let me forget!!)

damnit forgot i traded togekiss already to wonjoon. :/ any other regular ev'd poke for the muk you want? i cant clone either, but luckily i have connections. :) haha

Let me go check quickly have you got a cloyster? ( If not your tangrowth is quite appealing )

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Yes please im thinking of eving a Cloyster there seems to be none on here lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Yer if that's ok with you? I need to get someone to clone them first though

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • SPR2010 PICHU UT Level 30 (Jolly) *English Event*
    Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor and Endure

I really need to get this for the event. ( or just borrow quickly )

And the TRU Arceus i need to borrow as well.

I just need to borrow the Arceus as I already have one I just cant trade it to my HG cause I dont have a spare DS at the moment

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    You might be able to borrow it later because i am quite busy at the moment with trades and stuff :)

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    can i trade my shiny snorlax for your shiny cleffa? Also my shiny flygon for your shiny golbat?^.^

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Yes abit later as I have an exam soon so I will have to go in to school is 4 oclock GMT ok for you?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    What friend code should I use? use my HG code and i will meet you in wifi :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Good trade Grodkorv and I hope we can do many more in the future!! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Added a few more breedables ( Many thanks to LEOtm ) and there will be two more EV'd pokemon going on tommorow EV'd Gengar and EV'd Vaporeon

Back