• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pokemon Zenonic Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Yes but everybody just asks for permission for tiles instead of making new ones themselves, i'd do it if i had the skill and patience but i don't.

I just think brand new tiles makes hacks stick out more, new trees, buildings, grass tiles, signs little things like that.

Well I tried asking alot of volunteers I haven't heard from any of them but I remember @blackstorm said he can insert tilesets not make them but. Another person gave me tilesets and blackstorm can insert them I totally forgot:3

Last edited:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • do you want me to stay with what I was doing at first from the start for a better choice.

Lol, spell Maker wrong. But yes. It would be easier. And I can insert Pokemon sprites if you want. Tilesets wont work with me, and I did everything right. Don't know what's going on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Lol, spell Maker wrong. But yes. It would be easier. And I can insert Pokemon sprites if you want. Tilesets wont work with me, and I did everything right. Don't know what's going on.

I tried them too those ones had free spaces in between so that why it mabye caused a ruckus for you. The reason why I wasn't going to continue rom hacking is because I didnt have enough people in my hack most of them are inactive so I wanted to just do everything thing independent with Rpg maker xp and I find that it was very use for pokemon games then rom hacking but I think I should give rom hacking a chance just by putting more effort in to it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Oh and I can also try to make sprites for pokemon not literally I tried to practice pixel art I didnt do so good but now I figured out the easy method of doing it with my art programs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    NOW RECRUITING: Movest Customizer and Ability customizer. These postions are open to any new hacker or a Pro hacker. For does who never heard of these postions i'll explain.
    A Moveset customizer is a one who generates moves from his mind "lets say I made up a move called Antimatter Beam Power: 120 Descripton: The user fires dark electrical beam may lower acc or cause paralysis pretty easy and fun don't you think?

An Ability Customizer basically the same as a Moveset customizer But just creating Abilities and a Description from scratch that all I have Please feel free to come ^ ^

Years
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Do you guys still need more Sprite artists, because I am decent sprite artist. I only have one condition. I would need to complete this by Feb 2015 for a TSA contest. if you could please respond i do have local people who want to help too about 3. kk thank you for posting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Jesse
    Eastern time US and Canada
    Skype-Dasehhop Email [email protected]
    Not that much of a hacker but i have failed my own rom hack all buy myself with no help at all
    My job position would be the move set customizer it feels comfortable doing something im decent at
    Im available at 6pm to 11pm on school days and normal days also on weekends im available from 4pm to 11pm depending on when i goto church. Also on Wednesday im not available because of play in my school.Ill skype you/email if anything changes.Also on holidays i will not be available.Hope this rom hack makes the cut!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Do you guys still need more Sprite artists, because I am decent sprite artist. I only have one condition. I would need to complete this by Feb 2015 for a TSA contest. if you could please respond i do have local people who want to help too about 3. kk thank you for posting.

Sure! your welcome to join I have alot of spriters on this team so I just need to figure out if theres any room for you on the team, also I sure we could get alot done before next year.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2015
    Jesse
    Eastern time US and Canada
    Skype-Dasehhop Email [email protected]
    Not that much of a hacker but i have failed my own rom hack all buy myself with no help at all
    My job position would be the move set customizer it feels comfortable doing something im decent at
    Im available at 6pm to 11pm on school days and normal days also on weekends im available from 4pm to 11pm depending on when i goto church. Also on Wednesday im not available because of play in my school.Ill skype you/email if anything changes.Also on holidays i will not be available.Hope this rom hack makes the cut!

Welcome Jesse! I'm glad you joined the Moveset customizer I made this up was pretty recent so your job will be very simple I'm also going to start school nextweek so i'll be done at 2:45 and i'll not be home by 3 so i'll try to stay in contact of my team.

Years
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    So what does an ability customizer do? I think they just make new abilities. Is this done in rpg maker or done in another rom hack software

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back