• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite/Best Eeveelution?

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    So which do you think is the best Eeveelution(s)? Best can be in any way, competitive, design, or personal memories with them.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    My fav is Umbreon..I <3 it's defense, and foul play..

I always thought Vaporeon was very cute..So that's my second fav..

Last edited:

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • My favorite has to be Jolteon. I use him in every playthrough of every Pokemon game I've had up to date, except in Diamond. He's very fast, hits hard, and has been nothing but a pleasure to me plus he's cute. He's deserved a permanent spot on all my teams. In my playthrough of AS right now I haven't gotten one yet (Thunder stone/yellow shards why are you so hard to get a hold of!!) and it feels very awkward.

I also like Umbreon because of his defense but I found his hits to not hit as hard as I'd like them too. So he's great for me to throw out in battle while I heal/revive my fallen Pokemon at least.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Jolteon is my favorite. I have a natural bias for fast sweepers.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I like all Eeveelutions, there's literally none of them I dislike or haven't used. As for my favourite it's probably tied between Glaceon and Leafeon, Gen IV really introduced a great pair of eeveelutions for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ok let me just state "I KNOW" before anyone quotes this

Flareon is my fav eeveelution and it has been since the beginning. I think its so undeniably cute and since I spend my days in ingame land I can always find a little niche for it on my teams. I'd say it's one of my top fav fire types on top of that hehehe

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Vaporeon is awesome. People might say it's outclassed by Sylveon in battles, but that doesn't change the fact, that it's hard to take out, especially with that high amount of HP. Also it looks really cool.

Years
  • I think Espeon is the most effective Eeveelution to use in battle, but my favorite in terms of design is probably Jolteon. But the latter is a question that my answer to keeps changing, they're all good in their own ways (at least Flareon who now has Flare Blitz).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In the games, Jolteon definitely! Used it instead of Pikachu on my Yellow version. Poor Pikachu xD And it was just great.

But in terms of looks, I'd say Leafeon. It just looks so cute with all its leaves and colors. My type of grass pokémon.

Leafeon.jpg

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    To be honest, I like all of them; it's kind of tough not to, haha. Of them all, however, I would say one of my most favorites would be Vaporeon.

It's got an adorable-looking design, at least in my eyes; it's got features of both cat and fish mixed together, and they seemed to have executed the combination pretty well, frankly. If it were up to me, I definitely couldn't have imagined it to be any better. When it comes to battling, it's pretty useful, too; it's got ability to absorb water-type hits (regains health when struck by them), and has enough defensive stats to endure load of hits.

In future, I would like them to introduce a dragon-type Eeveelution, if possible. I could imagine this one to have dragon-like scales, as well as a set of small wings. It might be able to fly itself slightly from here to there, but likely won't have much of chance to carry its trainer around due to size of its wings and whatnot. When it comes to stats, I believe it would be wise if they were high physically (Attack and Defense).

Years
  • I'm always torn between picking Umbreon or Espeon as my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but I've always preferred them over any of the others by far.

Umbreon has always had one of my favorite designs, and is probably in my top 10 favorite Pokemon overall in that regard. I find that I much prefer using Espeon in battle though, and it was one of my go to members back on Pokemon Gold, and then again for a little while in Platinum.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Espeon. Although Flareon was a Pokesona of mine in the past, Espeon has always had a special place in my heart. It has the most graceful, elegant, and sleek design. Minimalist, and it's this lovely shade of pastel purple with a red gem on its forehead. Two things I have major love for. It's a Psychic-type and is offensively oriented. I've always chosen to evolve my Eevee in my old Gold/Silver versions into an Espeon. If I had an Eeveelution, it is the one I would chose to train, and it would be one of my signature Pokemon.

Leafeon is a good second favorite though. It's such a nice naturey cream color and I have a great fondness of Grass-type Pokemon. I imagine it'd smell nice.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Umbreon since I have a bias towards Dark types and it has a simple design that's not too simple. Plus, I have three plushies and a onesie of it~ Also, it was amazing when I used it in XD.
    Espeon is a second, the pair is like peanut butter and jelly imo; Colosseum and Gates may have caused this. :P Plus, I concur it has an elegant design.

Years
  • Having read all of your posts it occurred to me that, while I love the design of all the Eevolutions, I have not once put one on my team in any play-through. I don't even have an excuse, I was just never drawn to their abilities, just their design.
    From all of the previous posts, I would have to say the first one that pops into my head as a first pick would have to be Jolteon, as I also am more geared to sweepers and I really don't have a single lightning pokemon that I really enjoy. I typically just go with magneton for the heck of it.

As for the cutest, I would say tied between Flareon (a classic), Leafeon (I like Grass Pokemon the most), and Glaceon (as ice designs are my favorite in most JRPGS, love the icy blues). Those being said, Eevee itself will always be the cutest.

Back