• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gold Version! Something I've always wanted to do.

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
Definitely glad to see someone else using an overlay/sidebars/whatever you wanna call em. Looking forward to the Kanto segment.

Appreciate that! Yeah, I figured the gold bars looked nice and added something extra. I should be doing Kanto either this month or next. I'd definitely like to do more Pokemon LPs, particularly Colosseum!

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
So, hopefully I'm still allowed to update this...

Basically, I've received a strike on my YouTube account due to getting into a copyright dispute with someone who doesn't speak English, so I've lost my ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes until July. Since I really need each part to be at least 20 minutes, this is a major issue and I can't update this LP til the strike expires. I tried to get some help with this on other sites, but the only replies I got were people acting like I was the villain here and not really giving any helpful info.

Back