• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New player here

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
  • Hello, Ash! This is your friendly neighbourhood spider-dan! Nice to meet you!

Seems you've got a gap! Last played yellow, then got Y? Wow. But no matter. There's plenty to talk about for those two, as well as other stuff.
    I never tried breeding myself, but hope all goes well for you.

So, welcome to the party! Have fun, and I hope to see you again!

Years
  • Haven't played since Yellow?? Whoa, that's a long time. Welcome back to the world of Pokemon and good choice trying X/Y. They've brought many older fans back to the series.

Good to meet you, Ash! You can discuss all sorts of topics here, especially Pokemon-related, so whatever you're interested in will likely have a place dedicated to it. You can trade, battle, join some Pokemon-related clubs and of course discuss the games from first to sixth generations so stick around. We'd love to have you aboard. The Trade Corner would be a great place to start for breeding-related discussions so that should be your first stop.

Enjoy and do let me or another staff member know if you need anything. :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    good choice starting again in the pokemon world. i hope you catch all the legendaries. watch out for the lumiose city save glitch.

Back