• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It is a pleasure, to make your acquaintance.

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to you all, I am humbly honored to meet you, users. I certainly hope that i may battle with the limitless members that this forum has to offer. I own a Pokemon X with over 500 hours worth of playing and im quite proud of my sole team, as i would understand you would be too :) I've completed the game, and in search of 6v6 battles unlike the 3v3 battles that the global link offers. I don't consider myself exceptionally legendary at battling but nonetheless it still is a great joy to train and battle with my favorite Pokemon.

I Delight in training each of my Pokemon as savory and as slowly as possible for my own genuine experience. I also do this to get an understanding of how efficient moves are {accuracy) and how stats really work. (eg. how much a certain attack and power does against a pokemon with this much defence as a neutrally effective move/not very effective etc.)

I often get confused with some internet slang, for that i apologize in advance if i fail to understand what your communicating.
    I certainly hope that i will have some game changing trades and battles with those that i interact with and have a beautiful experience here.

But all in all it is a great pleasure to meet you, and everyone else.

-Cheers. Formula :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    500 hours is some commitment! :) Welcome, Formula.

After that illusive post, what kind of pokemon do you like to use on your team (without giving too much away, I guess!)? Have you joined any of the wifi battles so far? :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, make sure to check out the Battling and Team Building forum, I'm sure you'll be spending a lot of time there.

Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Heya Formula. <3 You seem pretty rockin' from your intro, welcome to PC.

That actually.. sounds like a great way to play through Pokemon, haha. I tend to go on and zoom through post-game with IV breeding and EV training without putting too much focus on how stats actually work in the end. Am sure it'd be a great thing to look more into. Maybe I'll start with OR/AS when that comes out. :)

Enjoy the battling and trading boards here as they're sure to be great experiences for someone like you. Either way you seem like a huge Pokemon fan so you're really welcome here - stick around for a long while. Have a good time!

Dark Phantom Samurai

Finesse & Perfection
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    It is was a pleasure to read both of your heartwarming posts.

Re@Magic: Ive been on the global link for some time, ive noticed alot of similar combinations of Pokemon in teams but i suppose that's what everyone would expect :)
    As for the Pokemon on my team, well my most trusted and most loved member would have to be Zoroark. Apparently according to my friends i've got a similar personality to it. Perhaps that's why we get along in game? {I know its just a game. but its fun to pretend that's its real :)} I Cherish it because i believe its one of the most affectionate (Based on the movie) Pokemon along with the most, protective and brave of them as well. Even if i had to move the earth, i promised myself that i would make it part of my final team.

Ill be sure to check out the team building :) Thank you kindly.

Re@Sheep: Id be the same if Pokemon wasn't such the brilliant game it is :) On average to fully train one of my Pokemon, considering EV training, Level up efficiency, Filling them up with Puffs, Playing Amie-Mini-Games, Travelling through the whole map, and most importantly happiness and affection. Generally most of them take up to 38 hours if i were to play flat out. But for Pokemon special to me, such as my Zoroark, ill take even more time perhaps another 3 hours on top. You might be able to tell that my PC box hasn't got many perfect Pokemon :) And please most certainly give it a try! it is most certainly worth it for the experience.

I plan to stick around for as long as the Pokemon legacy goes on for, but that's just words :) Thank you for your warm welcome.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It is was a pleasure to read both of your heartwarming posts.

Re@Magic: Ive been on the global link for some time, ive noticed alot of similar combinations of Pokemon in teams but i suppose that's what everyone would expect :)
    As for the Pokemon on my team, well my most trusted and most loved member would have to be Zoroark. Apparently according to my friends i've got a similar personality to it. Perhaps that's why we get along in game? {I know its just a game. but its fun to pretend that's its real :)} I Cherish it because i believe its one of the most affectionate (Based on the movie) Pokemon along with the most, protective and brave of them as well. Even if i had to move the earth, i promised myself that i would make it part of my final team.

Ill be sure to check out the team building :) Thank you kindly..

Zoroark is a pretty unusual Pokemon - especially with its abilities, which can give it a bit of an advantage. Awesome! :D

Enjoy your stay~!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n98gcavEjP1qfqvym.gif

Yes, it's great to meet committed members such as yourself! 500 hours is definitely quite a feat!

tumblr_inline_n98g2sSaYz1qfqvym.gif

On Pokemon X too! I haven't been playing in a while, buuut with the remakes coming out, maybe I'll pick it up again!

tumblr_inline_n7hjn4QhE41qmb63e.gif

Ah, but welcome to the forums! I really like training pokemon too. Each one of them has an experience, you know? Like a little tale behind them! Like, I really like learning about each of their moves, and how they work during battle! Makes things really fun!

tumblr_inline_n98gejVU211qfqvym.gif

Like the time I tried training a Vileplume? I never knew it could learn Moonlight! That was a nice surprise!

tumblr_inline_n98gcavEjP1qfqvym.gif

Mmm, but thanks for taking the time to join us and introducing yourself! It's great to meet you, and I hope to see you again real soon! Cheers!

Back