• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snake King is Here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2014
    I am Rukasu Hebi...
    I am a die hard Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, Naruto, and Bleach fan. I am also learning to hack my own Pokemon game because I really would like to see if I can do it...

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Good luck in your hack! There are plenty of tools and tutorials available here in PC! No doubt you chose a good site to do this! Anyway, welcome to PC Rukasu Hebi! Please enjoy your stay!

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hey! Glad to see you!
    So you like hacking ? Go check out our rom hacking section:)
    I do belive we have clubs for your other interests, but correct me if i'm wrong.

Years
  • Aw, I'm sure you can do it. We have a lot of resources here to help out those looking to ROM hack. Check out the Beginner's Lounge forum in the ROM Hacking category; it'd be a great start for you if you're just learning the ropes.

And welcome to PC of course, Hebi. =D Hope you'll enjoy your time exploring the community and stick around. There is a lot to do and discuss even outside of hacking so we all recommend getting involved across as many areas as you can.. but of course that's merely a recommendation. So long as you don't disappear that'll be enough for us. ;P Enjoy and see you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    There are plenty of resources, and tutorials here that can help make you hack happen! All it takes is time and patience. You can also visit the Team Room to recruit members that are willing to help you in your goal to make a hack. Good Luck and welcome to the PC! ^^

Back