• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

oh.

Years
  • I'm new. I joined because I started developing recently, and I thought it fitting for me to create an account here to get help and feedback, or to get ignored.

I really love music. Some video game music is...unbelievably amazing. For example, Pokémon B/W's Driftveil City music is great, and the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games are also full of genuinely awesome music that I liked enough to actually remix.

In conclusion, eh'm a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Years
  • Welcome Woah! I'm new here myself(But I still think I can welcome you!) and I can say that this place has something for everyone! I also think that pokemon mystery dungeon music is great! Although I'm not into ROM Hacking yet(I plan on it eventually though), I can say that Pokecommunity has a large amount of ROM Hacking Resources and you're sure to find feedback here!

Hope you have fun here!

-PKMNRangerNick

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Is there anything in particular that you're developing? A game? ROM hack, perhaps? I used to be a ROM hacker, but stopped being one, as I eventually wound up losing interest, unfortunately. What bugged me most, unfortunately, was scripting; personally, I found that part to be pretty frustrating. Regardless of how hard I'd tried, I just wasn't able to get anything working correctly.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, Woah! It's a nice name you have; surprising that no one else had taken it before, haha. I go by Endless here, as you could see (and also various other names), but you're always free to simply call me Ashley. That's what most people know me by on here, so it's fine.

I hope you like it here, dear. Should you ever need anything, I'm here to help; just ring me a bell!

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome you two! I am not ROM hacking. I tried that once and I lost interest. I'm developing a fangame with RPG Maker. I've been working on it for almost a week, surprisingly, but my biggest fear is that I'll abandon the project any second now because I'll get bored or whatever. It's actually making me sad that I can only anticipate this when I'm working on the project. I'm considering making a team to hopefully take over if I choose to retire, though at the moment I'm working pretty self-sufficiently as a one-man team.

@Endless, I watched maybe three episodes of a tutorial series before I became at least a semi-proficient scripter. There's no way I'll ever be making scripts in the near future, but I can manipulate them anyway. I find it actually kind of fun, and I'm guessing you've had a bad experience with ROM hacking because whatever tools you used were less user-friendly than RPG Maker?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Woah, cool username! Nice to meet you, if you'd ever like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message! The Pokecommuniy has a huge hacking board, be sure to check it out here. Yeah, Pokemon has great music I agree, I also enjoy listening to remixes as well.

Back