• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Iridia

Dreaming Out Loud
Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    Hello~

My name is Iridia as you can see. Joined because I've been playing Pokemon for awhile and using this site to look at some stuff but never really joined. So I guess I finally did ^^

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all and I hope it'll be fun. Will get around to actual posting hopefully.

My hobbies are: Yugioh (DN name: Iridia), Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Making music (can'tpostlinkbecause15postlimit) and listening to music (I have a lot), eating because I don't get fat <3, poetry, and all that boring stuff.

Favorite part of pokemon is just the story I suppose o.o
    I mean in hacks, the more different it is from the original, the more I like it as long as it isn't full fakemon or completely different style.

I went competitive in B/W format on PO for a bit and laddered first in Ubers -- so there's that for my only competitive stretch ^^
    Team was like: Arceus N // Specs Kyogre // Scarfed Palkia // Orb Darkrai // Giratina shuffler and Hazard block // Ferrothorn or Genesect depending on my mood for bugs.

I'm horrific now though since I quit Pokemon since X/Y started u.u

Favorite hack games: Glazed, Ruby Destiny series, Light Platinum.
    Favorite Official: Emerald (ofc) and Yellow

Other than pokemon I actually don't play video games xD
    Maybe a little AvP on 360, but that's it.

Top bands/musicians of which I have many: regrouped Maroon 5 since they began, Blue Stahli, Sick Puppies, Korn, TDG, TVXQ/DBSK, Super Junior, Hollywood Undead, Rise Against, Superbus, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Vicetone, SirensCeol, Panic! At The Disco, Halestorm, Fall Out Boy, Oasis, Black Veil Brides, Nirvana, Oceanlab, Syrufit, Sound Sepher, Celldweller, The Glitch Mob, CN Blue, C-Clays, SHINee, Trouble Maker, Tritonal, Gareth Emery, Rayden, OneRepublic and RHCP.

Favorite Pokemon: Absol
    Ideal team when I was a noob (still am) and felt proud of it: Metagross, Salamence, Blaziken, Breloom, Cradily and Lapras.

Hope that's enough ;~;

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • It's okay; take your time on posting. It takes a while to learn about PC, but once you do, it will be fun! The good thing is that you joined our huge community and opened yourself to it! Congrats! So welcome to PC Iridia and may you enjoy your stay! Have a wonderful day, or at least try to! Life Life Young!

Years
  • Better late than never. :D Welcome to PC, Iridia!

A lot of people were lurkers before joining, it's a pretty common thing around here baha. But becoming a member is definitely the better choice given how much there is to do across the community so it makes me happy to see that you've finally decided to stop by and make an account. :')

What're you most interested in? Maybe you can let us know a little more about yourself, like hobbies and what aspect of Pokemon you enjoy most, so we can get to know you a bit more. Just a suggestion!

Enjoy yourself here and be sure to ask the staff members if you need any help along the way.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Coolio! Been playin' pokemon for a while, huh? I thought about doing something like that!

9k4V22N.png

Ahaha, but really, playing pokemon is fun, right?! And yeah, nice to meet a glorious fan such as yourself! Welcome to PC buddy! <33 We'd be so happy to see you posting to your hearts content! There are many boards around here, y'know? I hope you have a blast!

Send me a message anytime! Send me a message if you wanna chat or if you have any questions! Have a great day! <33

Iridia

Dreaming Out Loud
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    Thank you ~

---

Better late than never. :D Welcome to PC, Iridia!

A lot of people were lurkers before joining, it's a pretty common thing around here baha. But becoming a member is definitely the better choice given how much there is to do across the community so it makes me happy to see that you've finally decided to stop by and make an account. :')

What're you most interested in? Maybe you can let us know a little more about yourself, like hobbies and what aspect of Pokemon you enjoy most, so we can get to know you a bit more. Just a suggestion!

Enjoy yourself here and be sure to ask the staff members if you need any help along the way.

Oh right -- I should ^~^

My hobbies are: Yugioh (DN name: Iridia), Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Making music (can'tpostlinkbecause15postlimit) and listening to music (I have a lot), eating because I don't get fat <3, poetry, and all that boring stuff.

Favorite part of pokemon is just the story I suppose o.o
    I mean in hacks, the more different it is from the original, the more I like it as long as it isn't full fakemon or completely different style.

I went competitive in B/W format on PO for a bit and laddered first in Ubers -- so there's that for my only competitive stretch ^^
    Team was like: Arceus N // Specs Kyogre // Scarfed Palkia // Orb Darkrai // Giratina shuffler and Hazard block // Ferrothorn or Genesect depending on my mood for bugs.

I'm horrific now though since I quit Pokemon since X/Y started u.u

Favorite hack games: Glazed, Ruby Destiny series, Light Platinum.
    Favorite Official: Emerald (ofc) and Yellow

Other than pokemon I actually don't play video games xD
    Maybe a little AvP on 360, but that's it.

Top bands/musicians of which I have many: regrouped Maroon 5 since they began, Blue Stahli, Sick Puppies, Korn, TDG, TVXQ/DBSK, Super Junior, Hollywood Undead, Rise Against, Superbus, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Vicetone, SirensCeol, Panic! At The Disco, Halestorm, Fall Out Boy, Oasis, Black Veil Brides, Nirvana, Oceanlab, Syrufit, Sound Sepher, Celldweller, The Glitch Mob, CN Blue, C-Clays, SHINee, Trouble Maker, Tritonal, Gareth Emery, Rayden, OneRepublic and RHCP.

Favorite Pokemon: Absol
    Ideal team when I was a noob (still am) and felt proud of it: Metagross, Salamence, Blaziken, Breloom, Cradily and Lapras.

Hope that's enough ;~;

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • A Maroon 5 fan!? Yeah! Which is your favorite song of them? Glazed, Ruby Destiny Series, and Light Platinum are good hacks! Metagross, Blaziken (especially that one), Espeon, and Cradily are good pokemon to use! Thumbs up for you!

Iridia

Dreaming Out Loud
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    A Maroon 5 fan!? Yeah! Which is your favorite song of them? Glazed, Ruby Destiny Series, and Light Platinum are good hacks! Metagross, Blaziken (especially that one), Espeon, and Cradily are good pokemon to use! Thumbs up for you!

Wasn't Espeon -- was Breloom -- sorry ;q

Favorite song by them is: Shiver

^-^

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Breloom is a good pokemon too! And Shiver is also my favorite song of Maroon 5!

" And I shiver when I hear your name, when I think about you it's not the same..."

Back